D.L.M - Slytherin Party

*Draco pov*

Y/N has always been gorgeous. From the moment I met her I wanted her. She has this light that many don't and I'd be dumb to say she hasn't put a spell on me.

At first it was a simple crush. Just wanting to spend time with a gorgeous girl but it's slowly become much much more.

I am always searching crowds for her. Waiting not so patiently to see her big eyes looking back at me. Waiting for her to begin spinning her ring mindlessly as she pays attention to all that I say.

The way her skin around her eyes crease as she smiles. The way she always laughs extremely hard at all the jokes I say. All that I do is just to see her.

She controls every fiber of my being and she doesn't even know it. I want her in all the ways she will let me have her. She seems to want me just as much.

Tonight we were going to the Slytherin party together and I'm beyond excited. I just finished getting ready and went to her dorm to pick her up.

I knocked twice and waited patiently for the door to open. There she was as the door opened. Standing in a stunning black dress. It hugged her curves perfectly.

The dress was quite short but still covered her ass. The cut of the neckline showed her perfect tits. I stood there staring as she was waiting on my response for something she said.

"Dracooooo, my eyes are up here. Are you ready to go handsome," she asked. I blushed slightly at being called handsome and seriously doubted my ability to not take her where she stood.

*Y/N pov*

Draco stood there for a minute just looking me up and down. I was becoming self conscious of my outfit choice but wasn't sure what to do. "Are you ready to go," I asked.

He just kept looking at me. I'm not sure he heard me so I did my best to gather his attention, "Dracooo my eyes are up here. Are you ready to go handsome?"

His ears slightly began to go pink. It matched his cheeks and neck perfectly. I always enjoyed making him blush. It made him that much more attractive.

His outfit for the night complimented mine perfectly. His black pants that fit him a little too well. With a matching black shirt left unbuttoned at the top. He was just stunning.

He took my hand and we walked down to the common room together. Pansy and Blaise met us at the bottom of the stairs and we all entered together.

We went and grabbed a fire whiskey before going to dance. I sipped my drink as Draco laid his hand on my thigh waiting to go dance.

Soon after I stood up and took his hand. "Are you ready to dance?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. "With you? Absolutely," he followed me into the crowd and we began dancing.

At first I was facing Draco as his hands roamed my body. This man makes me feel like I'm worth all the money in the world. He gently let his hands slide down my sides to my hips.

When he reached my hips he turned me around so my ass was grinding on him. I could feel his fingers grip my hips and pull me back to him. I willingly pushed further onto him feeling his bulge fit perfectly on me.

We kept dancing like this. His hands wandering around my body and me slowly teasing him with my ass. He put his lips on my neck and began kissing me.

I could feel his breath cooling where he kissed my back as he pulled away. He put his lips next to my ear and asked, "darling would you like to go somewhere else?"

He pulled back and turned me to look at him. His pupils were blown with lust and I couldn't deny him. I pulled him in and kissed him with a passion I didn't know I had.

One of his hands went to my hair and was tugging lightly. Bringing my lips further into his I wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel my body practically begging for his touch.

I pulled away and drug him to my dorm. I locked the door and cast a silencing spell. Within seconds he had me pressed against the door kissing me again.

One of his hands reached for the zipper on my dress and looked at me waiting for consent and I nodded my head waiting to be stripped of my dress. The feeling of his fingertips on my shoulders as he drug the dress down was euphoric.

Once I stepped out of my dress Draco was staring intently with his mouth wide open. "You are absolutely perfect, my sweet girl." He came up to me and began slowly sliding his hands up and down my body.

He brought me into a kiss and reached down grabbing my ass. I began unbuttoning his shirt the rest of the way and discarded it to be picked up later. The feeling of his chest on mine was amazing.

It felt as though my body was on fire. I was craving his touch like a starved man craved food. As he moved from my lips to my neck I managed to rasp out, "please.. Draco please."

"What do you want me to do darling?" He asked. His voice was laced with lust. "Please touch me. Draco, please I need you to touch me." I was begging for him.

He smiled as I felt one of his hands move from my ass to my cunt. He slowly circled my clit as he praised me. "Such a good girl. This wet all for me? I've barely touched you."

He slipped a finger inside of me causing me to moan out. After a few thrusts of his hand he pulled out his finger and put it in his mouth. "Oh darling. You taste so, so good." He kissed me, making me taste myself on his lips and tongue.

We moaned almost in sync. He put his hand back and began fingering me once again. It felt like I was on cloud nine. His hands knew exactly what to do and when to do it. He soon had me unraveling on his fingers.

"Cum for me darling. You've earned that. Such a good girl," he praised. The feeling of my release left me utterly speechless. He Carried me to the bed and took his pants and shoes off.

Leaving him in boxers that left nothing to the imagination. "Darling can I please fuck you?" He asked, with a pleading tone. "Please do. I need you. I need to feel you inside of me."

He then took off his boxers and lined his cock with my folds. I was dripping and waiting not so patiently. He began pushing himself in.

He slowly slid in, giving me time to adjust to his size. I looked into his eyes and could see that he was enjoying himself.

The way his grey eyes rolled into his head and the jaw drop of his mouth. He looked like pure ecstasy. I wanted him badly.

He finally bottomed out. The feeling of being so full of him was intoxicating. He felt like the missing piece of what I needed.

"Fuck. Darling. You feel so good. I don't ever want to stop," he breathed in my ear. Causing my body to crave more of him.

"Draco, please don't stop. You feel so good!" I began to feel my body reaching its release as he pumped in and out of me. "I'm gonna cum Draco."

"Not yet darling, not yet," he said, continuing to thrust into me. I was beginning to tremble. I needed the release. "Draco please, please let me cum!"

"Cum for me darling, cum on my cock." He said. As soon as those words left his mouth I felt like the earth was shaking.

Everything I've ever needed was finally achieved. I was a moaning mess as I rode out my high. He finished moments later.

"Baby, you were so good. Such a good girl," he said, moving the hair out of my face. "Let's get you into the shower right quick."

He carried me to the shower and helped me wash myself while praising and loving every inch of me. "Darling you are so perfect."

After we showered he laid in bed with me and held me close. "You, my darling boy, are so very loved. I hope you know that" I whispered to him.

"I love you too, my darling girl," and with those words, I fell asleep in his arms.