Chapter 4 - Cobra Kai Never Dies!

Start from the beginning

"Super-Strength?" Miguel added.

"Nope and nope, Invisibility. A distant second would be super speed to run away fast," he informed them.

"Run away from who?" Kyler butted into their conversation. Y/N instantly tensed up.

"Whom. It's the object of a preposition. Remember English class-" Brucks added.

"And we were just leaving," said Miguel, but Kyler grabbed Eli by the back of the head.

"Hey, where you going? Oh, look at this freak. What kind of girl would ever kiss this shit?" he joked.

"Leave him alone, Kyler," Y/N said as he stepped closer.

"What'd you say? You haven't had enough?" Kyler said as he turned to him, "You know, Me and Sam are going to the Cinema tonight. You know what that means, right?"

Brucks made a crude gesture with his hands referring to a blowjob, Y/N grew visibly angry but turned to walk away.

"What, got nothing to say?" Kyler asked.

"Sam won't tonight," added Brucks. Y/N turned to face him but thought better of himself and left, spotting Samantha listening in behind a bookcase as he left.

Y/N's job interview was straight after school, so he headed directly to the car shop with his resume in his bag. He stood outside the office, taking a deep breath.

"Next!" He heard a feminine voice shout out. He walked into the room and was met with a face he wished he wasn't. Sam's Mother, Amanda Larusso, sat in the center chair. He sat down in front of them and gave a small smile.

"Oh my god, I thought I recognized your name," Amanda said, looking at him, "It's great to see you again."

"Likewise," Y/N replied.

"So, do you have your documents?" She asked, and Y/N nodded, sliding his resume across the table.

"It says here that you are currently learning karate. That would go along with our setting as Mr. Larusso was a champion himself," one of the men to Amanda's right said.

"However, seeing the condition you are in today, I do have to ask if your injuries are related?" the other man asked.

"No, I have been... Bullied for a small while now, which is how I gained such injuries. However, I stay away from the perpetrators," he replied.

"We could always help deal with these bullies as well. We have a good record with the police department around here," said Amanda.

"No, I don't think Kyler will be a problem for much longer. I believe he will move on from me soon, or at least I hope," Y/N replied. He caught Amanda's shocked expression when he named her daughter's boyfriend as the bully. They asked him a few more questions about his experience as a mechanic. They then told him that they would be making the decision today as they were in desperate need for a junior mechanic. They deliberated for around twenty minutes before calling all 5 applicants back in.

"I'd first like to thank you for coming in today. We have made our decision to take 2 applicants to meet Mr. Larusso, and he shall decide from there. So we have decided that Mr. L/N and Mr. Fukuda will be the two," Amanda announced as Y/N and another boy stepped forward. He was a huge kid who looked nothing like his age, Dyed blonde hair, Tattoos lining his arm's as he towered over Y/N. Amanda led them into an office.

"So, Hi gu-," Mr. Larusso stops upon seeing Y/N, "Is this a joke?"

"What's up, Daniel?" Mrs. Larusso asks.

"Him? Y/N? You have to be joking? Did Johnny set you up to this?" He asked, looking directly at Y/N.

"No sir... This is my dream, I've wanted to be a mechanic since I was a kid," Y/N timidly replied.

"Amanda, You told me that we had a kid who had been bullied. Not a bully," Daniel turned to Amanda.

"Daniel, This is highly inappropriate," she replied, looking at him angrily.

"Amanda, He's a Cobra Kai, he likely got hurt when someone fought back," he said, causing Y/N to look down. Mr. Larusso turned to look at the other applicant, "Hey kid, Welcome to Larusso Auto. What's your name?"

"Everett Fukuda," The boy said giving Y/N a cocky smile.

"Oh you're Kenji's boy right?" Mr. Larusso asked.

Y/N left the dealership with nothing but pure anger against the Larusso family.

"Nice car. But before you buy, I'd read the fine print. I hear the guy that runs this place loves to sneak in bogus charges. Dealer prep, extended warranties. You know, they get you any way they can." Mr. Larusso entered into the car lot of Coles, the rival car dealership within the valley.

"Could you excuse me just for a moment? Uh, help yourself to a-- a boba tea. Angela, can you show her the boba? So how was lunch?" Cole asked. He had bought Larusso Auto 100 sausages, This was as somebody had spray-painted a penis onto one of Larusso's billboards.

"Cut the crap. I just saw your new TV spot." Mr. Larusso said seriously.

"You did? What'd you think?" Cole questioned back.

"Well, I don't know if my favorite part is when you steal the whole plant thing from me or imply I'm a water waster. Or maybe it's when you suggest that I am somehow unpatriotic." Mr. Larusso replied angrily.

"You know what's patriotic? Free speech. Besides, I'm just doing what you're doing. I'm not really a Revolutionary soldier, and you're not really a karate guy." Cole said.

"Actually, I was a two-time All-Valley champ." Mr. Larusso tried to inform him, but Cole didn't take it seriously.

"Whoa. Did you hear that, everybody? We got a two-time karate champ over here. Guess I should be worried. Wha-sah-sah!" Cole joked back doing karate movements with his hands, "Actually, Dan, I have a surprise for you. Angela, get the surprise!"

"Look, I just came down here to tell you to back off, okay? I got a lot of stuff going on, and I don't need this." Mr. Larusso replied trying to have a man-to-man.

"Hey, I'm sorry, Dan. I guess the, uh, rivalry gets the best of us sometimes. Hey, look. The Valley's big enough for two auto kings. Am I right? Can I get you a boba?" Cole seemed to take it seriously.

"Nah. Nah. I'm fine." Mr. Larusso Replied before turning to leave.

"All right. Ah, I guess you must be full after eating all that dick." Cole joked again. Mr. Larusso turned to land a kick on the boba in Cole's hand but he was quickly kicked to the floor.

"Hello, Mr. Larusso." Said Y/N who stood next to Cole.

"Oh, Larusso. Seem's you're not the only car shop with someone who knows karate. Welcome, Our new Salesman, Who by the way just earned himself a tasty bonus." Cole said as Larusso scrambled out of the Shop.

Y/N and Miguel went scrambling into the Dojo.

"Sensei!" Miguel shouted as he stepped inside. Sensei Lawrence slowly walked out of his office.

"Miguel's mum says he can train again!" This came after Sensei had turned up at Miguel's house and asked Carmen to let him return.

"She did?" He questioned.

"Yeah. I mean, if we still have the dojo." Said Miguel.

"We do for now. All right, but I need to know, are you two ready to take things to the next level?" Sensei questioned.

"Yes, Sensei." They shouted back.

"You got your asses kicked because you didn't have any defense, so I'm gonna teach you the best defense that you can know. And the best defense...

                                                                                Is more offense. "