Racy Thoughts, Racy Actions

ابدأ من البداية

That wasn't helping at all. Now I have a headache. I searched in my backpack for a fidget toy Nicky gave me. I grabbed one and began fidgeting with it to calm myself down.

"This won't go on your record as it is not a suspension, and this is your first ever 'offense'." He admitted.

I sighed lightly.

"That makes me feel somewhat better." I mumbled.

"Your parents will be notified of this, however." He chuckled lightly.

I groaned. Mom would be pissed.

"Is that all?" I asked.

"Y-Y-Yes, that's all." He responded.

I grabbed my things and left, then I saw Nicky waiting for me outside.

"Hi." I giggled nervously as I approached him.

"Hi. How'd it go?" He questioned.

"I have detention tomorrow." I pouted as we walked to the dorm buildings.

"Aw, I'll be lonely all day." He groaned.

"What if you just come to the library during the day, act like you want to study in peace or something, then just come and sit next to me?" I grinned.

"I'll try that, and hopefully we don't get in trouble." He chuckled.

"Yay." I beamed as we approached the dorm buildings.

"What's the dinner plan for today? I would say we could go to my dorm, but you've seen how the guys are." He sighed.

"U-U-Uh, I'm not hungry, m-maybe we could just take a walk?" I questioned.

He gave me a look. He could see right through me.

"What are you trying to do, Haileigh?" He questioned.

"Nothing, I'm just not hungry, a-a-and it's nice out--" I stammered.

"Bullshit." He scoffed.

I gasped lightly. I haven't heard him curse ever since we met. I kinda just assumed curse words weren't in his vocabulary, or like me, he only curses in his mind when anxious or mad.

"You know what you're trying to do. Willow's trying to get in your head, and it's working. She knows nothing about you. You have a right to eat. Just because you're not skinny doesn't mean that you can't eat. I don't even know why I'm telling you this. Deep down, you know this, Haileigh. Get Willow out of your head. Her head is full of ignorance. She doesn't know what she's saying." He explained.

"You're right." I whispered.

"Yeah, no shit, I'm right." He chuckled.

"Since when do you curse?" I asked.

"I only curse when I'm mad. And right now, I'm mad, because it is so unfair how Willow is hurting you." He admitted.

Bradyn walked past as he entered the building. He gave Nicky a death stare, then winked at me.

"And then him. He gets me fucked up. His jealousy is pissing me off and he makes you uncomfortable. At first I was like 'hey, this is nice, someone's jealous of me', now this shit's annoying and weird." Nicky hissed.

"You have a dirty mouth." I teased.

"With all due respect, Haileigh, I'm expressing my anger in a way that harms no one." He sneered.

"Still doesn't change the fact that you have a dirty mouth." I giggled.

"Don't act like you're so innocent. You told me you curse when you're on the verge of an anxiety attack." He pleaded.