𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Start bij het begin

"Ight gone head and open it on live, since I know yo ass want to" Darius said, holding his phone closer to his face.

He watched as Kyawo grabbed the crumble cookie box and the small card that came with it that he had specifically delivered to her.

"please tell her ass again, cause im tryna eat one of these cookies" Othay said, getting off his phone and getting in front of the camera.

"Othay here, damn," she opened the box for him to take a cookie. He had been asking about that cookie ever since she received the box.

"Thank you, now open it. What you waiting for?" he said, taking a bite of the cookie with a smile.

"I can't stand you," Kyawo laughed, opening the envelope. Taking her time, she pulled out the card and read it out loud, "My heart would crumble if we didn't go to hoco together. This shit is so corny. Love, Darius."

Kyawo showed the card to the live, smiling as the comments started to roll in quickly.

    Kyawo showed the card to the live, smiling  as the comments started to roll in quickly

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"You know damn well you didn't have to read that part," Darius laughed.

"Awe, then you got the cookies with it. A little late on the asking, but I'll take it," she teased.

"I'm glad you fuck with it tho" Darius laughed. He loved seeing her smile.

Othaytiller: imma be like yall one day

"This nigga in the car and on the live commenting" Darius shook his head, laughing at Othay.

Lildariusfp: can yall tell us if yall together or no?

"Cause these comments be funny as hell, like this one." Othay read the comment out loud, "'Can y'all tell us if y'all together or not?'"

"Lil darius fanpage what the fuck you think?"Othay said, making Darius and Kyawo laugh. "yo othay has no filter chill" darius said

Their mom opened the car door, getting in the driver's seat. She placed her purse on the floor and put her keys in the ignition to start the car.

"You took long enough," Othay said. "Othay stop acting like it dont be taking me long to get ready," their mom replied as she backed out of the hotel parking lot.

Kyawo laughed, saying, "I'm finna get off live, Darius."

"Ight, make sure you take pictures of the dresses you're finna try on,"

   Kyawo smiled shyly and stuck her tongue out. Then, getting back serious, "I will," she said before ending the live.

 Then, getting back serious,  "I will," she said before ending the live

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.