.

Entering the room, all eyes fell on to them. Kikyo, their aunt, the mother, Shion and lastly all eyes landed upon (Y/N).

"Now, there they are.", said the father of the Fushiguro siblings. "Oh, Isamu-san, why haven't you mentioned that you've got two beautiful daughters?", asked the mother of the Zenin men, "I've got more than one son, you see?", she joked, laughing. The Fushiguro man just shook his head, sweatingly smiling back at her, "Shion is engaged with her studies of becoming a teacher at the Jujutsu sorcerer school."

Shions embarrassed look didn't go unnoticed, as she began to blush, she turned her face away, shoulders tensing up.
Wether it was true embarrssment or just anger of her chosen fate, her younger sister found it to be difficult to differentiate. 

The taller Zenin man just scoffed, crossing his rough hands in front of his chest, visibly not as interessted into the conversation. Looking elsewhere, his focus was set on to (Y/N).

Catching on to this change of topic, Isamu Fushiguro took this chance. "ah, yes!", he stuttered, something that was very much rare. "Zenin-san.", he addressed the woman, "This is my daughter, (Y/N).", with proud steps, his arm reached for (Y/N), gently propping her forward, into the direction of the guests and elders, "The one the head of the Zenin had asked for."

Slight confusion has made its way to (Y/N), as she didn't know how to react, behave or what to say. Though she did remember her parents constant screams, nagging and yells to her to speak when she's spoken to.
Now they were speaking about her, above her.

She was for sure the center of attention, when the Zenins eyes also reacher her smaller form. She took a couple of steps towards (Y/N), her dark green eyes narrowing as a smile made its way towards her red lips. "So you're (Y/N)?, huh?", she asked. 
She suddenly reached out with her hand, brushing away a loose strand of (H/C) colored hair. It was soft and silky.
(Y/N) stood still, she didn't dare to flinch. Maybe she even was this still, she didn't let air escape either nose or mouth when the Zenins hand touched her hair.

(E/C) orbs captivated by those dark green one. Was this that typical Zenin look? This smart and sharp look?
For a second this sharp look turned smart, as if to say that she was sorry for her.

"You're very beautiful."; she whispered, though quickly regained her composure. 
She felt her father squeezing her arm tightly, though she didn't dare to look up to him. "(Y/N)", said the Zenin mother, "I'm sure you're thrilled to get to know my son, Toji.", walking away from the young woman, she made her way towards a beautiful, dark wooden table, set in the dining hall of the Fushiguro compound. "Why don't we get to know each other."

Following in her tracks, (Y/N) glanced towards the sons once more, hoping to find out any answers as to who this Toji person was. Was it the shorter one or the taller one, the one that looked quite rough.

As they were sat at the table, their cousins made sure to bring tea along with sweets, serving it immediately.

The Zenin mother fastly feasted upon tea and sweets, thanking the Fushiguro cousins for the treats. The sons accepted their tea, though both of them didn't touch them.
(Y/N) waited before her parents too the first sip, before she was allowed to have one. The dark green haired woman smiled at how well behaved this child was.

Underneath the table though, her hands were clammy and fidgeting. 

It didn't get unnoticed by her older sister, as she quickly yet gently reached out and calmed those fidgets with her cold hands. Shion was just as nervous.

"So, my dear.", the Zenin mother put down her tea, on to the saucer, "My son Toji, would like to marry into your family.", she was direct and it perplexed (Y/N). Weren't those conversations meant for the clans head?
Sure these decisions were already made, though they were made without her consent, why would she repeat these words as if she was waiting for her approval?

The Zenin mother pointed towards her right, looking at her son. It wasn't the bigger one, the one Zenin with this great scar on his forehead, no.

Toji was this slightly smaller one.

Still well built, his eyes took a dark shine, a green so indistinguishable, if you haven't seen the sun kiss his eyes you would assume they would be black. This dark tone was played over with a handsome smile- he tried to appear nice, though for some reason, (Y/N) felt like this one in front of her was a wolf, dressed up as an innocent lamb. He was handsome, she couldn't deny it, though what is this mystery behind his cursed energy.

"To help both of our clans, you see?", she began. "We know the infrastructure within your clan. Your father has done great work to achieve a name out there within the Jujutsu sorcerer and we are here to help."

Surely, this one wasn't one sided.

"Though in order for us to help, we require help from your side as well.", she took another sip of the tea, "Forming an alliance will not only bring more power to our clans, it will also give the future generations of our sorcerers a chance to become powerful individuals.".
For some reason, every word that poured out of her red lips seemed like a selling technique of something really bad. Was it maybe because of how red lips always lie?

Red lips have a filthy price.

"Do you understand?", she continued ranting, although what the young woman couldn't understand why she was given a false choice, there was no reason for them to explain it once more as she has heard about this already, her fate was decided already.

With eager orbs she way eying (Y/N). Though she stood still.

Earning a small nudge underneath the table by her father, she looked at him. He only shook his head into the direction of the Zenins, opposite to them.

"Why-", started (Y/N) softly with a quiet and shy voice. It was cracking, so she cleared her throat, "Why would you be telling this to me?", said (Y/N)

"Excuse me?", questioned the Zenin mother. A slight change was witnessed on Tojis visage, though you would have to study his face in order to see this change. Was it due to this small tinge of interest making its way into his mind?

(Y/N) was about to speak up, but she earned another nudge, a much harder one from her father, which made her falter just the slightest bit. "I mean-", she straightened her back, looking at Toji, then back to his mother, she quickly added a fast, "I'd be thrilled, of course!", with a bright smile