1

Y/n's POV

"P-Please...! I-I-I'm begging! Don't cut my fingers off!" The poor, shivering man who was just a lowly crew in this circus cried in agony.

He was tied on a chair, both hands on the desk while he was being forced to get his fingers cut with a thumbscrew torture device.

"Answer our questions and we'll spare your fingers," One of the Yakuza full member says in insanity.

"I-I told you that we don't know where he is aughh!--" His face was wacked by the Yakuza's fist, that crew's blood painted on the floor.

"What did we come here for, huh? My lord! What are we gonna do now? This punk isn't helping us," He called me.

That's me. I'm Y/n. The underboss of Kurotani Yakuza clan. The godfather has been reported missing and we've come to circus to search for him, as we've receive words from the witnesses that my Dad was last seen in this place.

"Let's not waste our breath here anymore," I pull out my vape and suck air on it.

The audience's excitement and enthusiasm roared so loudly that we heard it from the storage room.

"That must be the famous Mina performing, isn't it?" One of the associate said.

"Mina, huh? That sexy skank, flexing her body? I bet she's a whore in bed," The full member of the Yakuza said and he laughs.

The two associates beside me looked at each other awkwardly, unaware how to react.

"Yuto, prepare my car. We're leaving," I tell him.

"Yes, my lord." He follows my order and then he disappears in an instant.

With that, I went behind my two associators to grabbed their shoulder and whispers. "When he gets in the car, shoot his head and I'll promote you two to a full member,"

The two were shocked at my order, "But my lord! H-he's loyal to you, are you certain?!"

"Are you defying the underboss? You know what happens if you don't follow my order," I say, with a deep clear tone.

"Y-Yes sir!" They stuttered and hurriedly catch after Yuto.

That bastard is finally gone. He's so nasty, I hate it. Hearing him sexualizing any girls gets under my skin and want me to put an end to his life.

"Y/n..." The poor man continued shuddering, and he spits blood. "I-I know.. I know you."

"Hmm?" I turned my attention to him. "Are you still talking?"

"When you were still a kid... your Dad entrust us to babysit you until you reach in your five..." He confesses, now this is interesting.

I sat on the floor, "What do you mean by that? So you know who my Dad is,"

"Y-yes... but I-I don't know where he is now.. Y/n... y-you've grown.. differently..." He coughs.

"What was I like?"

"You were raised with my wife... who taught you how to read and dance in this circus... not until my wife was killed by your Dad..."

"Hmm?" I told him, sounding uninteresting.

"You enjoyed dancing and being pretty. We still vividly remembered it. You are..."

"Are you kidding?" I was shocked, chuckling. There's no way I'd believe what this old fart is saying.

"My Dad convinced me that I am a man... a strong guy like him." I looked at my hand. "I am not that girly type of person you think,"

"He never... wanted a daughter... He wanted a son... so he murdered your Mom," The guy said, who's speaking normally now but his breath hitche when he felt blood climbing out of his throat again.

"He could've drift you far away in the ocean and drowned you there when you were an infant. But we volunteered to raise you... because we can't sat still at the thought of a child being abandoned..."

I'm suddenly learning the secrets from my Father that is being kept from me.

"Hmm... is that so," I momentarily wondered if he's telling the truth. That is indeed, strange. Who am I then?

"Thank god..." He laughs proudly. "I'm so glad that we raised you even if it's for a while, Y/N... You truly have a vulnerable heart like the rest of us,"

"What's your name, Mister?" I asked.

"I'm Hare... I raised you with my wife, Y/n."

I didn't say anything and decided to leave the man behind, shut the door down.

Did Dad purposely disappear so I could find myself and discover his deep secrets?

"I can't breath." I mumbled, noticing my vape ran out.