Introduction

"Heh, nice skills, traveller. I'm impressed that you improved so much!"

Tartaglia take a breath while wiping his sweat. He breaks his weapon and laying down on grass. His eyes staring on the sky, enjoying the opportunity he get to look at the view.

"Your martial art wasn't so bad either. Though, I'm quite disappointed that you didn't give your all, Childe." Lumine take a sit next to Tartaglia. She also start to look up to the sky.

"Hey, come on. I fight like crazy just now." Tartaglia get up and take a sit. "Besides, I think you are the one go easy on me."

Lumine hugs her knee. "I guess so."

The silents take moment. Both of hem enjoying the view, before Tartaglia broke  the silent.

"Well, fighting all over is fun. But do you know what's more fun? A reward for winner!" He smirked while look at her. Lumine think about it, and shake her head.

"Reward is nice. So, what's the reward gonna be?"

"Hmm, how about this? Winners can request anything! If I win, you need to let me be in your next adventure! How's that sound?" He scoffed to see Lumine's reaction, waiting what's her reply gonna be.

"Then...if I win, can I err..."

"What it is comrade? Do share your condition." Tartaglia smile. Lumine looks hesitant, but eventually spoke what she want to say.

"Can I peg you if I win?" And that's how Tartaglia feels like something crashing his hearts. He's too stunned to speak, while Lumine is blushing all over.

A minute passing by, and Tartaglia still looking at lumine disbelief, untill...

"Pftt! Ahahahha!"

A very cheerful but ackward laugh filled the atmosphere. A small blush appeared on that white cheeks. "Oh, you never ceased to surprised me. Very well, if that's what you want."

"Really?" Lumine looks Tartaglia, try to make sure if he's really ok with her sentence.

"Yes, but of course, fighters never back down from their words." He scoffed again. "Just so you know, traveller, I'm very confident in my ability that I'll not lose to you this time!" He says in arrogant voice.