Chapter 23: An unexpected guest..

Start from the beginning

"I wonder when Kazu is coming back.. hopefully soon, I'm bored."

Then a sudden knock happens on my door as I was about to take the most bussin bite of the food I just made.. I sighed and stomped to the door..

"Who is it?"

I questioned, I heard a lady's voice respond back..

"Open the door please."

I froze.. this voice was.. familiar..

She couldn't have found me.. no way..

What do I do?! Do I let her in?! Wait.. she's a stranger.. you don't let strangers in your house.. besides maybe it's not her..

Then.. the door got kicked open, the door almost knocking me down but even with me being all tired and slightly hazy that woke me up a little.. the lady welcomed herself in and..

".. Kabukimono."

...

"Raiden.."

I said while staring at the lady in front of me. We both just stood there looking at each other, while my.. mother.. looked around her surroundings..

"Nice place.. living here alone?"

"Couldn't be any less of your business.."

"Hm.. still don't trust me?"

"Of course not, you left me alone.."

"It was for the best."

"HOW WAS ABANDONING ME FOR THE BEST?!"

"Look.. I need you to trust me just this once."

"And if I don't? What are you gonna do? Burn me, tear me apart? Like what you should've done instead of abandoning me?"

I kept staring at her with angry in my eyes, meanwhile her.. she had nothing in her eyes. Just.. calm.. she was calm..

"I get that your angry. But I need you to trust me. Now if you'd just come with-"

I saw her hand try and grab mine but I slapped her hand very hard and backed away from her.

"I don't want you here. Leave."

"Kabuki-"

"DONT CALL ME THAT!"

...

"Raiden..?"

Kazuha..! I watched Raidens weapon start to have some purple glow around it to which I try and grab the weapon away from her but she used the side of her hand and hit my neck, making me pass out..

Nahida's pov:

The traveler and I were.. silent.

"So uh.. should we go see Scara..?"

"You mean Kazuha's mANzzz?"

I giggled and shook my head yes.

We both left the shop, talking about how our days been and holding hands. (NOT SHIPPING THEM I SWEAR! -Author)

"Your hand is very warm traveler."

"My body temperature is very warm so that must be why."

"My body is always cold."

"My brother/sister has that problem.."

"Traveler.. I'm sure you'll find them.. it must be hard being separated from someone you love, happened to me as well.. but, here I am now, and I'm as happy as ever!"