My jaw drops "How comes I've never saw them?" I mutter. "Is there any in my room?" but he replies straight away "Of course not, but there's one in the hallways so if your door is open, the camera can see inside"

My jaw falls even further. That's why they all wanted my door open yesterday... so they could SPY on me through the cameras!

Without saying anything, I leave the room and sit on the steps to put on my shoes. Matteo and I need to leave for school in a few minutes so I guess I'll just sit here until he's ready!

Around a minute later, Matteo walks out of the kitchen. "Ready to go?" but I just nod. He sighs as if he wasn't expecting me to be very talkative this morning and we both get into one of his cars'. 

"Oh by the way, my friend is coming over after school" he informs me, I'm not sure why since it's not like I'm going to interrupt but I nod anyways. Before I know it, the car is speeeding off down the road.

----

"Hey darlin', how was school?" Leo asks standing outside my school gate. "It was fine" I say monotonically. I'm still in my 'mood' if you'd call it that but I'm not entirely sure why..

"Alright, let's go, hey?" he swings an arm on my shoulder as we walk around the corner over to his parked car. 

Once we get home, I thank Leo for the ride and go straight to my room. I have a lot of homework that needs completing and I want to start reading a new book! The last time I read a book was a few weeks ago and it makes me feel a little empty inside knowing I haven't done my favourite thing in a while

Sitting on my bed, I complete my Sociology homework. There's a lot of it and I only have enough time to complete one subject. I groan in frustration, this is so boring! I need to summarise the notes but write ALL the case study's.

I drop my pen for a quick break, I've been at it for around an hour or two now. Dinner is soon and I'm feeling a little peckish but decide to just wait patiently in my room.

(TW BELOW:)

All of a sudden, my door flys open - what the hell?

A blonde-haired boy I recognise as Jamie from my English Literature class runs in. He leaves the door open and walks straight towards my bed.

"Jamie?" I ask, is he Matteo's friend? Why is he in my room?

"Hi Gabriella" he creepily smirks, leaning forward so close that he's half laying on my bed

"W-what are you d-doing?" I stutter, confused

"Shh" he shushes me, putting the palm of one of his hands on my mouth so I can't talk and his other hand touching the waistband of his jeans

"This will all be over fast, don't worry pretty-face" he continues to smirk. By this point, his jeans are off the floor and he's halfway through pulling down his underwear.

My eyes feel droopy but not like I'm drugged or anything, more like I'm mentally tired. Everything goes hazy andthe next thing I remember is him pulling back up his jeans and rushing out of my room.

I sit there in a daze, what just happened? I lean to pick up my phone that fell of the bed to check the time but an aching pain shoots through my legs and private-area. 

The time says it's 6:27pm, I put my pen down at 6:22pm so it's only been 5minutes. That moment that can traumatise me for the rest of my life all because of 5minutes?

I stop, staring at my plain wall. Why has this happened to me?

Pretty-face

I hear him speak through my mind over and over.... like I'm listening to a song on replay.