( Broo knocked before you came in.)

"I thought you were alone in the room."

'Yes, I was alone but am."

Aakanksha looked at Reyansh who was calmly listening to everything, Aakanksha took her dupatta from the couch and threw it on him.

"I was sleeping here after our date nothing much."

Reyansh said while picking up his shirt from the couch and going to the Bathroom to take a shower.

"Ohh, but just you guys sleep? You guys didn't do any-----"

Before Manshi can speak much makeup brush hits her face. She giggled at Aakanksha's jealous nature, she handled her jewelry box and started doing Aakanksha's hairstyle.

"Yeah, why can't I come huh?"

Like an elder brother, the younger brother is also whining like a kid around Ritvika who rolled her eyes God knows how many times she had done it since morning.

"Because it's ladies' function."

Ritvika said while again fixing her all attention on decoration, Which made Shourya is more annoying.

He held her hand and made her sit near a chair while softly caressing her hand with his palm which surely gave a lot of butterflies to her.

"Can't I come there?"

"No Shourya what will you do there, watch us all ladies applying mehendi till hours?"

"Just applying Mahendi nothing much?"

"Nope."

"Still I will come no matter what."

Shourya winked at Ritvika and left from there to plan about how to go there without people knowing that.

"Okay so listen everyone we will go from the back side, I study all ways of Hall where Mahendi function gonna held."

Vivaan seriously said while others were too bored to listen but 3 male was listening to everything with full focus.

"Kese jayege tu ye bol na?"

( "How we will go, you tell say that? )

Reyansh desperately said while Shourya and Kartik nodded their head in Reyansh's words.

"Sab na woh jo beg mein dress pedi hai na woh pahe lo."

( Everyone wears those dress which is in the bag. )