𝟎𝟎𝟓

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

YOUR LIFE HAD DID A COMPLETE 180.

You were a spoiled human a week ago but now you're a spoiled vampire. You got to know Choso more, as he seemed to serve you with every want you had. Satoru had no choice but to start helping you and train you.

How to get your food and protect yourself. Though it came naturally, it didn't take long. Luckily there was no remorse in you when it came down to taking human's lives for your food.

Yuji was proud of his older brother being able to get a girlfriend. Well, that's what he thought you guys were.

You and Choso were out in an alleyway, just finishing up your meal.

"Her blood doesn't compare to yours" Choso spoke up as he looked over at you. You pinned him against the wall and grabbed his neck.

"Hmm, is my pretty boy not satisfied?" You tease the male as he breaks eye contact. For a vampire, he was timid.

"No... please let me drink from you" Choso wanted to taste your blood so bad again. It was getting bad. His taste buds were growing hungrier for your taste.

"Then you'll tell me more about yourself, yeah?" The way a smile formed on your lips yet your eyes were so breathtaking, had him nervous.

"I promise," Choso said as he bit your wrist and started to drink from you. You ran your hand through his hair, enjoying the scene in front of you.

Vampires lived their lives differently. There was no more going out on dates and asking each other to be one's boyfriend or girlfriend. There was no getting to know each other before one died.

"You taste so good... J'adore boire depuis toi" (I love drinking from you)

Choso pulled away and licked his lips, satisfied and full.

"Before I had turned into what I've become now, I had a terrible life. My family hated me, since a child. I was the outcast, the weird one. I was out on the streets like you almost. I was walking down an alley" Choso watches your face soften, the hand on his neck soften.

"While walking down the alley, I was composing about my life, saying how I wanted to end it. Then Satoru overheard me and offered me a new life. I took it" Choso never missed his old life, he was hated by the parents who birthed him.

"I am truly captivated by you Y/N. I wish to be your king for eternity. Your husband even" Choso held your hand, planting a kiss on it.

He was courting you, though you had already made him yours. You felt closer to Choso than any other of the vampires.

"I've made you mine since I've laid eyes on you. The things I want I get" You and Choso had never had a significant other since you both died quite young.

Choso died when he was 19 while you died just as soon as you turned 18.

"May I kiss you, Madame?" Choso asked as he rubbed his thumb across your bottom lip.

"You may" and Choso wasted no time, going straight in. His lips connected with your soft ones, the taste of blood on them.

He couldn't help but slip his tongue inside of your mouth, letting it connect with yours. You moaned into his mouth, as you pressed a knee into his crotch.

"F-fuck... not here" Choso whimpered as he pulled away from the sloppy kiss. Choso was a mess this past week.

He was obsessed with you, everywhere you went he had to go. Suguru found it annoying yet he did the same thing to Satoru.

"Come on, I'm sure Satoru won't mind if we're late" You tease as you move your knee faster. Choso grabbed your leg and hoisted it around his waist.

"Don't tease me, we need to go inside. It's your parents' ball" Choso demanded as he looked away from you, knowing what you would do.

"Choso... please" Your Eyes, the power was all in your eyes. He felt as if he was being controlled by them if he looked for too long.

Seeming as if it wasn't working you huff. Moving your leg from him, you take him by his hand.

"Then we must make a good appearance, right? You'll be meeting my parents after all" You tease as you open the doors of your parents' home.

You were fitted in a gothic-styled Victorian ball gown. Choso was wearing a gothic Victorian suit.

Your mother and father were chatting away with a few of their friends. You walked with a stride, your hips swayed. You noticed that there were vampires in the crowds of people.

They gasped as they turned their heads towards you. The queen of vampires? There were rumors that there was one.

And you proved them exactly right.

You walked up to your mother and father. Their eyes widened. Your mother's eyes filled with guilt while your fathers were in rage.

"What in absolute tarnation are you doing here?! Have you brought the devil with you?" He whispered and yelled. You sigh as you wrap your arms around your mother.

"You kicked me out, your daughter. As soon as she turned 18. Who knows what I had to do to survive on my own" You guilt trip him as you frown.

"Though, I am not here for that. I'm here to show my new husband, my king" You purr as you show Choso off.

Choso was a bit nervous, though he had no clue why.

"Choso... I'm assuming your Y/N's mother?" He points out to the older woman who resembled you.

"Get OUT! GET OUT OF MY PARTY YOU DEVILS!" Your father cursed as he yelled as loud as he could. Your eyes widened and you took Choso's hand and ran off.

Your mother jumped as the two of you were gone in a blink of an eye. You were different, you weren't the sweet girl you used to be.

You were the queen of vampires