Bio

Name:

Age:??? (Always seems to avoid answering the question outright but somewhere in the early 20's)

Height: 6'3

Looks:

Personality: He shows a strong sense for justice but he will put it below as long as he is desperate enough

Personality: He shows a strong sense for justice but he will put it below as long as he is desperate enough. Usually he tends to underplay his own abilities. But outside of justice he enjoys relaxing above most else often only wanting to do it with those he is close with.

Likes: Alcohol, Justice, Pirates, the revolutionary army, Sailing, Whitebeard

Dislikes: Corrupt marines, celestial dragons, "Evil" pirates, speaking about his past.

Weapon: Hoko Yaoke

Fighting style: A focus of spinning his polearm in slashes but quickly will follow up with the staff or punches and kicks to catch the enemy of guard

Though when the enemy is too dangerous he will instead try to keep distance taking advantage of his weapon and counter attack mostly instead of proactively attack.

Past: After being stationed and working at a small town in the new world that was a temporary space for the Marines to try and set up a foothold.

Though before this he was stationed at a number of different bases being hot potatoed due to his laziness but never actually getting fired. But through means he keeps quiet about he was dishonorably discharged and sent back to the east blue as a final honor to his previous service.

A/n: So as of yet this character doesn't have any Haki. He was a grunt like marine before so there will a time when he'll awaken and need to train Haki. Though this is going to be just one version of the bio I'll likely put one every long arc {ignoring the short ones}

Now of course the question that always needs to be asked.

Should this be a:

Harem

Or

Pairing

I'll tally the votes however long it takes me to write the first few chapters and then focus on just auto correcting and rereading.