Mr Right on Wrong Date and Elevator!!

Start from the beginning

*************

"Hello ma'am! How are you and how may I help you?" The attendant asked..

"Hi! I'm good and thank you!" Dolly replied..

"Are you waiting for someone, ma'am?" He asked..

"Yeah!" She replied and continued with her work..

"I think he is here already, see there!" He said and signalled towards the counter..

Dolly turned to see him, he was wearing a white shirt with broad shoulders and his well-built stature vibrating through it..Amol turned just like heroes do in movies.. a swift turn, but the moment their eyes met, he was shocked and..Dolly stood up in shock looking at whom he was..

"Here he is, ma'am.. Mr Amol Naik..judge of talent reality show, Sparkling Stars..I hope your day will be memorable", he said and left..

"Of course, it'll be!" Dolly mumbled..

Amol looked at the attendant thinking about why he had spoken to him and he told his true identity to her. Although he knew the girl standing before him was a substitute for the girl who was going to come, just like him..as he knew Dolly..

The Batista stopped near Amol and said, "Will get the best coffee for the best future couple!" and left giggling..Amol couldn't help smirking..

He saw Dolly was wearing a loose long plain white shirt with denim jeans with her hair clutched in a messy bun and her specs in her hand along with the tablet she was working on kept on the table..She appeared more beautiful than last time they met him. But the hatred in her eyes for him made him resistant to the thought of still joking with her..

He stepped ahead and smiled but his smile left as Dolly said, "Oh, Mr Mridul, not so happy to meet you!"..

Amol knew that she was being sarcastic, but he kept quiet for a moment and said, "Shristi, I feel like you haven't changed a single bit in the last five years.. Your aura is still filled with stubbornness and pride.. Never mind, some people never change and keep on living with misunderstandings and hatred"..

"Oh thanks a lot, Mr Judge, you must be habitual of judging people, no? But lemme tell you, you are a biased..business-minded selfish man, who is raised with silver spoons, happy!" Dolly (Shrishti) said and started packing his stuff to leave..

Amol listened to what she said and didn't react.. He closed his fist tight in anger but kept himself in control, looking at her leaving..

"Hey! Do talk to your dad.. He'll tell you what exactly happened that day". Amol said, and picked up the coffee cup from the tray. The attendant was about to keep it on their table, but was stopped so that they both would give him side but they didn't..

Dolly turned to him, placed her bag around her shoulder and looked at him and then looked around. There were many corporate people enjoying their break and some entering and leaving too.. She stared at Amol again.. He was looking at her sipping the coffee while the attendant was standing still and looking at her, as her gaze was truly fierce..

She picked up the other cup and smashed the coffee on his white shirt..the attendant limped back and people around were shocked about what happened in the couple of minutes after the meeting.. There were whispers all around, with Amol shocked at her move, looking at his shirt and then at her..

Shristi smiled as if she had won over him and her revenge was served as she humiliated him in public..she turned to leave but Amol grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him and then out of the cafe..people saw them leaving..

Shristi went with him smiling though her arm was hurting, but people were looking at them as they went from the crossroads to the building where Amol's flat was.. Meanwhile, he called her father to come to his home..