01: back to the past

8 girls, 8 girls who fell suddenly on the floor of the Great Hall. Surprising almost everyone there.

"Who is that?" Several people started whispering.

The blonde woman who woke up immediately shouted. Elizabeth "Lizzie" Lupin.

"Screw you all!" she said.

"Lizzie!" Grace said

One of the Ravenclaws shouted in reply,

"Who are you! No Ravenclaw acts like that!"

"Give it up to me, i speak with my mouth, not yours" said Lizzie.

"Calm down Lizzie" Said one of them, Alyssa.

Professor Dumbledore couldn't help but intervene, the presence of these eight unknown girls made the whole hall very noisy, especially Lizzie who was really emotional.

"Silent!" Dumbledore shouted

Lizzie was still annoyed and tried to argue with one of the Ravenclaws, I don't know who she descended from (her parents' feelings were calm).

"Grumpy" Said one at the Slytherin table, Evan Rosier

"Come on, she look like someone, don't she?" Andromeda asked

"Girl version of Lucius" Avery said

"Shut up," said Lucius

Dumbledore asked the eight girls to go with him to his office to be quieter.

Dumbledore's Office.

Cassiopeia whispered to Alyssa,

"Is it just me, or is the principal younger?" Cassiopeia asked

"Okay, then stop ask about things that aren't important," Alyssa said in a whisper.

Caldiora spoke on their behalf, moreover Caldiora could be said to be older than them.

Caldiora's eyes looked at Albus with a somewhat indecipherable look, there was hatred, resentment, pity and a little discomfort.

Cassiopeia knew that her sisters always had comfort from their brother, Caelum, but he wasn't here now.

Even though they are the ones making the obvious mess.

"Before you ask, you better sit down," said Cassiel.

"Excuse me?" said Dumbledore

Perhaps he was shocked at what he had just heard, such a bold girl.

"I said, sit down. You'll only add to the problem. Listen to us, until we're done. No questions while we're talking." Cassiel said.

Cassiel is young, but she's still a Slytherin. His mind was running fast, she had hated Albus for a long time. Don't ask the reason why she could smell the scent of evil from Albus.

"Firstly, my name is Cassiel Andromeda Malfoy. If you ask why my hair isn't blonde it's that I look more like my second father than my first father. If you ask who my second father is, it's Remus John Lupin. Stop thinking about what what you can do, because it won't work. Soul bonds can't be broken even by any magic. They are a solid destiny and won't fall apart. Even if they don't meet in this life, they will meet in the next life. I not a Lycanthrope, I'm a shapeshifter. I can become anything I want even other people without Polyjuice. It's natural and not strange."

"she talks a lot," Alyssa said

"That's normal, right? Cassiopeia is like that sometimes too," said Grace.

Minerva, Albus, Horace, and the other two heads of house could only stare in shock.

"This is a magical world anything can happen." Cassiel said flatly.

"And it's not always someone who hates someone else," said Cassiel again.

She knows what is on their minds.

"Cassiel" Elizabeth said.

"I'm fed up okay, if we can change the future that's what we will do. It's now or never. Letting our fathers fight just because of a misunderstanding and getting divorced is not my idea at all." Cassiel said flatly.

She was sick of it, the fact that their fathers all separated when they were children, seeing themselves apart from each other. Seeing the suffering of their respective parents, who were trying to be happy with their current partners was the thing that disgusted Cassiel the most.

"Secondly, we are here because of the behavior of our brothers who have no manners about all this. And to be honest, if I knew how they brought us here but they didn't come, and if I could go back, I would break their necks very, very easily." Cassiel said (100% Lucius' daughter)

Dumbledore, Minerva, Slughorn and the others were stunned by the way the girl spoke. She really let out all his thoughts this whole time.

"Okay... Until you can go back to the future, I hope you can enjoy your time here" said Albus calmly.

"Yeah. Hopefully there's no drama." Lizzie said.

"You guys need to be a little polite."

"Oh yeah? After all the things we went through on the same front, I hope it's you who needs to learn" Lizzie said annoyed.

"Just because we're kids doesn't mean we're stupid. And we're sure anyone in our current position would do the same thing." Cassiel said.

"Calm down. We just need to calm down. Before Emotions make your emotions deeper," said Alyssa.

"Okay. Because it seems like you already know where this school is, and where your dormitories are, so it looks like we don't need an introduction to the place and dormitories," said Dumbledore.

"We can do it ourselves." Cassiel said.

"Goodbye" said Grace.

They walked out of the room. They are full of mystery. That was what Albus Dumbledore was thinking at the moment.