Ch.2 Beef with Shadow!

Start from the beginning

"So, b/n."

"What."

"Why do you reject every girl's confession? Don't tell me you... swing that way too?"

"No I'm not gay. And wdym 'too'?"

"Idk... but if that's not the reason, then why? Cause of y/n?"

"Yes ofc. I would do anything for her."

"Uh ok. Stop being cringe, it's scary.."

Y/n POV

Ok so we arrived to the Crazy Rock already now. Eme seemed happy when he saw Langa and his other friend Reki. She meowed to that Reki a lot. I'm glad she likes it here.

Miya POV

So y/n knows Langa... doesn't matter. I finally found that bastard Reki! I'm gonna bite off his neck! Y/n is smiling and actually thought I was liking Reki first time we met but NO!!!! Cherry and Joe were here too and they laughed at my cat body! How dare they! Cats are holy and thee shall not laugh at them! Anyways, I wish Reki will find an antidote soon...

3rd person POV

Y/n was talking to Langa and Reki secretly told Miya.

"So Langa's gf adopted you???"

"???" Gf? Tf is he talking about?

"Nah jk. He's gay for m— fuck."

"... meow." Yea ik he's gay for u. Idc anw...

"A-as I was talking about, I think I have the antidote, not sure if it'll work tho... wanna test it out?"

"Meow." Ofc!!! But... I have a bad feeling it won't work lol

Miya than drank the 'antidote' and ofc nothing happened... for now. Reki slammed himself and said, "I'll try again..." Miya was depressed and think that Reki is VERY useless (which is kinda true in some way). The race was about to begin and y/n came back.

"Hey Eme~ it's time for a beef! Me vs Shadow! Can you watch her for me, Langa?"

"Sure, n/n. Good luck on your beef!"

"Thxxx!"

Reki and Langa smirked at Miya right after y/n left.

"You have a crush on her, Miya?"

"I think so~ let's bet, Reki. $20."

"Sure."

"M-meow!!! Meow!!" Tf are they thinking about?! I-I don't have a crush... on... her... ... do I...? Ugh shut up stupid brain!!!

Y/n was racing the old stupid Shadow and... Shadow got ahead of her quickly. Everyone (actually only Langa) could see that you're not trying your best. Langa was confused of what you were doing.

"What is she doing...? Reki, n/n's not... doing her best."

"Huh wdym??? You mean she could go faster?"

"Yea... what is she planning..."

Knowing y/n, Langa could imagine you planning something. Poor Shadow... When y/n and Shadow were inside the factory, he seemed cocky.

"Heh you little child can't win me!"

"... not that fast. 3... 2... 1... here I go!"

Y/n suddenly speed up and went ahead Shadow like 200m and crosses the finish line first. Shadow couldn't believe his eyes and was mad that a kid won him. Langa smiled and knew y/n was planning something. He knew that she come up with different strategies in every race. He was kinda proud of her.

Miya POV

Wow, I couldn't believe that she won that Shadow. She's pretty good at tricking others too... I saw Langa was worried about her first but smiled afterwards. This made me think that he's actually straight. Afterall, he never admitted he's gay.

3rd person POV

Miya, Langa and Reki were so happy for y/n.

"OMG n/n you won!!"

"Thx Langa! Cool trick huh? Never get too cocky!"

"Yep that's pretty cool. Glad you won. Poor Shadow heh."

Shadow was depressed and after knowing that y/n is 14, he said he wanted to jump off a building lol. Y/n laughed soo hard.

ok here's some bonus:

B/n POV

Where. Tf. Is. Y/n. I saw a note on her table saying:

I'll be back at 2 am. Enjoy ur stupid project!
-ur bratty sister-

I was surprised that she did get mad at me about the project... fuck it. But back at 2 am?? Where tf did she—

"Oniichan I'm back!"

"Where were you?"

"S."

"... what's a S?"

"Ugh I'll explain I need to sleep now."

"Okok fine."

ok the end for part 2!!! Dude I'm tired from typing and I need to study for history... The name 'Archduke Franz Ferdinand' is too long eww... why are there so many stuff to memorize ahhhhhhhhhh