Jungkook and Vente made out

Vente: I'm going to stay here from now on bro😏.
V: I don't think, they'll be safe around you 😠.
Vente: don't worry bro, I'm not going to touch your wife Jimin 😏.
V: don't think about touching others too 😡.
Vente: ok ok calm down bro 😏.
Joonie: We have to let him stay here for your own sake. V, Don't forget you and he both are identical twins what if he did something horrible and the blame goes on you.
Vente: he's right brother 😏.
V: ok you can stay here but don't touch any of them (pointing at Jin Suga and Jimin Jungkook)
vente: ok bro 😏.

At night, everyone goes to their room for sleep but Jungkook couldn't sleep so he come outside of his room and after few minutes he go near someone's bedroom. After a few minutes Jungkook heard a voice behind him and he turned around.

Vente: are you here for some medicine like yesterday night 😏.
JK: no I don't think so 😠.

Vente: I know you need that little kitten 😏

Vente pulled Jungkook inside his room and closed the door. After that Vente pulled Jungkook agents on the wall and told him.

Vente : let's have some fun like yesterday 😏.
JK: no leave me alone 💓💓.
Vente: I know you can't say no to my offer 😏.
Jk: why do you think that 😠.
Vente: because I know you have feelings for my brother and we are identical twins.
JK: oh, that's why you are taking advantage of my situation.
Vente: I love to take advantage of those types of situations.

Vente kiss his lips like hungry wolf.

JK: Mmmm 💓💓

Jungkook close his eyes and kiss back unconsciously. Vente get excited and kiss his lips deeply and touch his nipples.

JK: ahh 👄
Vente: wow so sensitive 😏
JK: shut your mouth and don't talk. Or I'm not letting you have sex with me 💓💓.
Vente: ok, baby boy. 😏

Vente carry him in bridal style and put him down on the bed and come top of his body. Vente start kissing everywhere and started to bite his sensetive part of body. Jungkook was started to feel pleasure and start moaning. Hearing his moan vente become viral and make Jungkook fully naked. Vente put it in harder and harder.

JK: ahh 💓👄, yes don't stop.
Vente: 😏

Next morning Jungkook wake up in vente's room and look around and he saw no-one is here. Jungkook try to stand up but he fell hurt. His every body part is hurting then he remembers that last night have sex with Vente. After few try he managed to stand up and he looks himself in the mirror. His body is full of red marks. He started to feel so sad and heartbreaken . He goes to Vente's bathroom and wash off his sex mark and then he put some makeup on his neck and lips.

 He goes to Vente's bathroom and wash off his sex mark and then he put some makeup on his neck and lips

JK: good morning everyone 🙂

Everyone said good Morning to Jungkook.

Jin: sit down and eat your breakfast.
JK: ok Jin hyung 🤗.

Jungkook sit down and vente sit beside Jk.

Jk: 😤
Vente: 😏 good morning kitten 😏.
Jk: 😠😒

V come downstairs with Jimin following behind him.

V: good morning everyone 🤗
JM: good morning
Everyone: good Morning Vmin 🤭
JM: 😳😶😶😶😶

They all sit down on dining table, everyone was chatting and eating their breakfast. But all of a sudden Jimin looks at Jungkook and show his neck has a red mark.

JM: Jungkook, why does your neck have a red mark 🤔.

Jungkook cover his neck and said

Jk: I just burnt myself with hair straightener.
JM: oh, let me put some madecine in there.
JK: no need for Jiminsii 😊 I already put some madecine in there.
JM: ok then.

Jungkook was eating but Jungkook feel someone's hand inside his pants. Jungkook look down and show Vente is touching his lower part. Jungkook whisper in vente's ear, what are you doing, everyone going to show that,
Vente whisper back, I don't care 😏. My little kitten your body is so addictive like wine 😏.

JK: 😒
___________________________________
Please shoport my story 🙏🏻
I need your support 🥺🙏🏻