Personal Training (Levi Ackerman X Reader)

Author's note:
This is my first time writing a one shot, it's going to be a bit lengthy and thus my sincere apologies if it is bad and lots of mistakes.

Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy!

Note:-
(F/N): First Name
(L/N): Last Name
(H/N): Hair Color
(E/N): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

///// Start //////

Dinner time, your physical savior after shower from your gruesome training given to the trainees by your squad leader, Levi. He was never your biggest fan in terms of cleaning duty, he'll make you clean from dawn to dusk if it is not approved by his "clean" standard. 

Nevertheless, you admire his skills and well-being, aside from being Humanity's Strongest Soldier of the current time.

As usual, your bread went missing and your eyes immediately darted towards non-other to your food-loving friend, Sasha Brauss. After consuming your dinner, you solely make your way towards the women's barrack with Sasha, Ymir, Krista and Mikasa.

"Sasha, I'll have your potato for tomorrow's breakfast" you informed.

"But...!" Sasha whined, "No buts, my missing bread doesn't come for free" you finished your sentence, smirking, waiting to see Sasha's reaction.

Stepping inside the room first, you watch in enjoyment as Sasha's constant begging when it comes to food.

"(F/N)...! No, please!" Sasha pleaded, but you just pun on a straight face, trying your best not to laugh.

"Hang in there, Sasha..." Piped in Krista, giving her goddess smile.

Sitting on your bed bunk, you stretched your arms, releasing muscle tension around your shoulder from your hand-to-hand combat training with Annie.

"Annie's the real deal, alright!" Saying to yourself, smiling in satisfaction.

Being in the Survey Corp really drained your energy as you instantly flopped on bed and let sleep take over your exhausted form.

"Guys, wait up!" You pleaded, as your friends speed forwards on their 3DMG, leaving you behind.

"Guys!" You called out, when suddenly you felt your 3DMG wire malfunction, pulling you backwards towards a huge tress that you made a sharp turn passing it, hitting your back, back head first.

The last thing you remember was your back on the ground, seeing your *Heicho standing in front of you looking at you displeased, mouthing "Pathetic way to die, cadet (L/N)!"

You jolted up, sweating and panting heavily. Sitting up, you cover your face with both of your hand, pushing back your (H/C) locks from your face. 

"What a horrible dream!" You breathed out, trying your best to calm down. 

Pushing back the sudden urge of tears trying to escape your eyes. Suddenly aware, you immediately look at your friends' sleeping form to check if you woke them up. 

You sighed in relief knowing you didn't.

Calmed down, you look towards the window and realize it is still dawn, you can still see few stars adorning the dark sky. You lay back on your bed, forcing yourself to sleep.

Half an hour went by and after a while, you decide to gave up from your sleep attempt. Propping your elbow to sit up ever so slowly, you get up from your bed quietly to avoid waking up your fellow trainees. 

Tiptoed to your dresser to grab your clothes, you changed into all black; your combat t-shirt, training three-quarter pants and your combat boots.

"(F/N)!" A voice called out, you froze.