Idk what but it's sad

Hello :>

Lil thing I wrote today, it's very sad and potentially triggering so don't read this if ur not in a good state <3

Sitting in front of a mirror, repeating i'm alright while looking in your eyes. I don't recognise the person i see, only the pain in your eyes. The dried tears, and the makeup with that you tried to hide your eye bags. You don't sleep, just like me. We are so similar, yet I can't recognise you. You are so different. You smile when you cry, you say that you're ok when you want to rip open your chest. You pretend. You lie. I don't, I can't. I got no one to say to that i'm ok, i'm alone, a loner, lost in life, to scared of people to even talk to them. I just sit in my headphones, listening to the same song over and over again, wonder how i'm not sick of it yet. The same melody over and over again. The same pain over and over again. The tears, the loneliness, the disgust while looking at myself, all the same. It never changes. You are not different. You just don't show it. I know that we're the same, and you know it too. You would never speak to me tho, you wouldn't be able to hold up the smile anymore. Neither would i, i would just sit there. Freaking out. Not talking. It would make my life different, it would change something, I don't want anything to change. I'm alright. And here i sit again, looking at the person in the mirror, telling myself that i'm alright. It's always the same. You can't escape.  One day, it'll drive you insane. Welcome to hell. You will be here, for eternity. Forever.