"So did you fall for me?" He asked playfully.

"T-That...Well-" Kaito stuttered, seeing Daiken's face so close to him.

Daiken laughed seeing Kaito all flustered, he sat straight and again started driving. "Don't worry, I was just joking" He said with a smile, now eyes focused on driving.

Kaito looked out of the window. He placed his right hand on his chest feeling his heart pound so rapidly. He blushed, his mind was replaying the scene when Daiken's face so close to him again & again.

Daiken again pulled the brakes, stoping the car.

Kaito surprised, looked towards Daiken and the opposite side. They had reached Kaito's house. He was so lost in thoughts that he did not even realize that he was getting near his home.

"Your home" Daiken said and got off of the car. He went to the other side and opened the car window for Kaito, helping him out. Then he get, the shopping bags with Kaito's school bag out of the car.

"Ah thank you! thank you for dropping me" Kaito thanked him, taking his bags from Daiken.

"No need for thank you I love driving you home, now go on" Daiken said smiling.

"Me too I enjoy our time together" Kaito smiled  and went inside the main gate. He looked back and waved him bye and went ahead.

Daiken was there looking at Kaito's back until he was no longer in sight. He got inside his car and started driving.

Time skip to night~

"Lily can you call children, the dinner is ready" Tamako asked to the maid who was helping her set up the table.

"Yes ma'am" she said and and went upstairs to call the younger masters and miss.

"Hon now turn off the TV and come here help me set up the table" she said loudly from the kitchen.

"Ok hon coming!" He replied and got up from his comfortable position and Turned off the TV.

Lily knocked on the door of Daiken's room.
"Young master dinner is ready, ma'am is calling for you three" she said and got an "ok coming" reply from inside. Daiken opened the door "Lily you can go down I'll bring those two" he said and smiled. "Ok thank you young master" she thanked and went downstairs.

After few minutes, those three came down together and sat on their chair. All started eating.

"Daiken baby how is Kaito doing?" Tamako asked. She was worried about him. Kaito had only come to their house for one or two times but she can tell that child needs love.

"You know mum today while shopping brother Kaito suddenly got sick and slapped elder brother's hand away who was trying to help him"  even before Daiken could speak up, Daiya spoke up telling her what she saw and understood.

"Ohh and?" Tamako looked at Daiken asking for an explanation to what Daiya just said.

"He had...a trauma attack" Daiken said.

"What!! Why?" Tamako asked shocked and worried.

"He saw his bullies from his previous school and his past wasn't so good" he told.

"That child seriously needs love, bring him home more often" Tamako said and talked about how the day went.

××××××××

'he went abroad without telling me yet again..... last night when we talked he could at least said a word about going away' Kaito thought "what I'm expecting, I should have gotten used to it now" he sighed.

He got up from his study table and and stretched his hands. His eyes fell on the shopping bags lying on the couch. He took them and sat on the bad, unpacking the things he bought. He saw a keychain in the bag so he took it out.

'I don't remember buying it' he thought. Then he noticed a small note in the packet. He took out the note and the keychain.

I saw this and it kind of reminded me of you so I bought it. It's a gift from me.
                                           - Daiken
He smiled after reading the note and looked at the keychain.

                                            - DaikenHe smiled after reading the note and looked at the keychain

'It's..cute' he thought. He got interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Yes come in" He said knowing it will be Yumi, the only maid who treats him nicely.

"Young master it's time to sleep.....Tomorrow is a weekend so you can unpack the things tomorrow" she said seeing the mess on the bed.

(You may think if it's weekend the next day then why they didn't go to shopping on the weekend,  so the answer is going somewhere just after school with your friends is another kind of fun, well it is for me and we usually have many other things to finish on weekends)

"Hmm ok please help me set the things I have already unpacked" He requested. He placed the keychain he had in his hand on the bedside stand carefully. And got up to set things.

She nodded and started setting the things. He saw this chance to ask the questions he had in mind.

"Nanny I want to ask something" He said.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

There maybe some mistakes or I must have forgot to write some words here and there, please point it out if you want to. And thank you for waiting.

Love you ❤️~
See you in the next chapter~
Be safe and happy(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍)~