2) Forever Love

"Come on, guys! It's only a photo for the school paper. After all, you are the most popular couple in school, and this issue IS about Valentine's Day..."

I looked at Robert, sat beside me and posing for the school photographer. He turned and looked at me, giggling.

I smiled back, gently pushing his fluffy brown hair out of his hazel eyes.

"There! Now you look even more beautiful than ever!" I blushed.

He grinned his adorable grin and gently held my hand as we looked into the camera.

*click*

"How was that?" I asked the photographer, "Good enough for this month's school issue?"

"Perfect!" She replied, before thanking us and going on her way.

Robert just sat still beside me, still holding my hands in his soft palms minutes after the photographer had left us alone.

I looked into his beautiful eyes and smiled.

"Rob... don't you ever worry what other girls will think when they see a photo of us together in the paper? Isn't it a big gamble for you?"

He furrowed his eyebrows and held my hands tighter.

"Being with you isn't a gamble! A gamble is when you have a choice, and I wanna be with you forever. I don't have a choice about that."

I kissed him softly on the cheek and we sat and watched the sun set in pure happiness. The tranquility I felt in that moment I will treasure forever.