Chapter 1

Fourth's POV

"Fuck him! Fuck this! Fuck everything!"

A woman storm in through the door of my office clearly upset. I had no choice but to shift my attention from sketching the design of my latest collection to her.

I place the pencil down and turn towards her who's now making herself comfortable sitting on the couch. Mind you, uninvited.

"What now, Gia?", that grumpy girl is my bestfriend. She's probably here because her smoking hot, super rich billionaire boyfriend, who loves her to death did something that gave her an ick.

Gia is the type that would go crazy just because her boyfriend cheated on her... in her dreams.

She's the type that would get super angry if her boyfriend didn't give her the answer that she wants to hear to the question of "are you still gonna love me if I wake up tomorrow as a worm?"

Crazy bitch indeed. But she's my crazy bitch. My super strictly platonic bestie.

Why you may ask? It's because I like men. A man to be exact. I never had any feelings towards any other men except for one.

Currently, I'm working as a fashion model but I also own a new rising fashion label that I've poured my blood, sweat and tears into.

Numone Couture.

My dream is to be a very successful fashion designer. I actually became a model to learn about the industry from inside out but I ended up loving it so I stayed for awhile although I do have plan on retiring soon.

Hey,

I'm Fourth Nattawat Jirochtikul.

Welcome to my life story.

"Like how could he do that? He bought a bouquet of white lilies when I clearly told him I like pink lilies. He must've thought of his ex, bet his ugly ex liked white lilies that must be why."

"Bitch I wish I got some flowers. At this point the only flower I'd get will probably be at my funeral.", I stated as I walk over to the couch to sit besides Gia.

I'm 23 years of age but I've never been in a relationship let alone lose my virginity. I'm a firm believer that I'll only have sex with the person I truly love.

"You think I'm being ridiculous?", she pouted as we're facing each other.

"Yeah... Nick loves you Gia. I may never been in love but I know he's a genuine one for you. He's a nice guy.", I pat her shoulder gently. She can act a little unhinged but it was probably caused by the trauma she had gone through with all her exes before, that only wanted her for her family's money.

It's different now. Nick is rich too. He's not a casanova and he's actually really nice to people around her.

If he likes men I would snatch him myself. Just kidding. He's not my type. I like weird tall guys.

"I know but I just can't helped being a little paranoid."

"A little?", I playfully roll my eyes at her words.

Gia reach out to pinch my arm while we both burst out laughing together. Two peas in a pot. If she's crazy, I'm also crazy. That's why we're bestfriend.

Our laughter were cut off by the sound of my phone ringing. I glance down to my phone and Gemini's caller ID is staring right back at me. My heart tighten and I freeze temporarily while staring blankly at the buzzing device.

"Fourth?", Gia called out a little concerned, her voice thankfully managed to pull me back to my senses.

"It's your cousin.", I told her as I pick up my phone and accepting the call.