Ronnie Radke and Andy Biersack love story.

Start from the beginning

The men didn't speak, they moaned in unison as Ronnie began pleasuring Andy's length with his hand, Ronnie let out a moan followed by a short breath. "I'm... Close..." Ronnie whined breaking the non-talking silence between the two.

Andy nodded letting a weak smile cross his slightly parted lips. "Me too.." He said quietly arching his back from the bed as they reached their climax at the same moment.

The men cuddled falling asleep together after their first 'experience' with each other.

-

"Ronnie!" Andy said staring at his lovers eyes.

Ronnie shook his head slightly obviously dazed with his little flashback. "W-what? Oh... Sorry... Daydreaming I guess.." Ronnie almost choked on the word 'daydreaming'.

Andy narrowed his eyes letting his features slowly melt into a smile. "If you say so... Having sexual thoughts about me isn't really considered daydreaming, y'know."

Ronnie's cheeks became warm. 'Damn... How did he know...?' Ronnie thought to himself. "I was not..." Ronnie said with a hint of obvious uncertainty.

Andy smirked. "Cute." He laughed patting Ronnie's red cheek.

Later that evening Andy and Ronnie decided to do something they hadn't done in a long time... Smoke pot.

"Baby..." Ronnie cooed in Andy's ear softly stroking his fingertips along his lovers bare chest.

Andy smiled keeping his eyes closed. "Hmm?" He ask quietly running his fingers through Ronnie's still messy hair, Ronnie was lying against the younger mans chest with his head rested just at Andy's shoulder.

"Open your eyes... You know I love looking at them." Ronnie purred softly. Andy did as he was told looking down at Ronnie, the hue of blue contrasted nicely with the pink tinting the whites of his eyes. "Your eyes are so blue... They make me want to love everything..." Ronnie said gently. Those words brought back a memory... One of the best memories Andy had with Ronnie.

-

Andy grinned moving his hand around as Ronnie chuckled grabbing at his hand.

"I can't!" Ronnie laughed lying his head on Andy's chest, Andy moved his hand down by his side on the floor closing his eyes. Ronnie tilted his head looking at the man underneath him. "Your eyes are so blue... They make me want to love everything..." Ronnie smiled wide leaning up putting his face inches away from Andy's, the younger man opened his eyes looking into Ronnie's deep brown eyes.

"Are you high, Ronnie?" Andy ask trying not to laugh, it was obvious he was considering his eyes were dilated and pink.

"Yeah..." Ronnie replied smiling his most charming smile.

"You should have invited me, you ass." Andy said jokingly... Well the las two words at least.

"Andy... Can I tell you something?" Ronnie said biting his lip, he felt nervous enough... Maybe he should have just told Andy what he needed while his eyes were closed it wouldn't be so difficult.

"Of course.." Andy stared at him raising an eyebrow.

"I like you... Andy." Ronnie stated quickly letting out a soft breath.

"So... Are you being serious, or is that the high talking?" Andy ask keeping a smile on his lips.

"No... I really like you..." Ronnie said quietly, he felt bad about doing this when he was high but he really did care a lot about this man, more than anything, even in the short time he'd known him.