Ronnie Radke and Andy Biersack love story.

Ronnie groaned waking up rolling out of bed hearing sounds coming from downstairs, he glanced back looking at the other side of the bed not seeing Andy. "Found what the noise is..." He muttered to himself laughing softly walking downstairs seeing Andy sitting on the couch with Terror watching the television. "You're noisy..." Ronnie smiled walking over to the couch running his fingers through his messy hair.

Andy glanced down at his phone. "And you're sleeping at 3:45 in the evening." Andy replied turning his head to look at Ronnie, Ronnie smiled warmly moving over against his lover.

"Shut up... You kept me up all night." Ronnie said closing his eyes cuddling to the younger man.

"I did not, you are a grown man and can go to bed when you want." Andy poked his side laughing.

"Well yeah... But it's not the same without you in bed with me." Ronnie said as his bottom lip pushed out in a pout, Andy smiled flicking Ronnie's bottom lip.

"Stop pouting, princess." Andy grinned, Ronnie looked at Andy's eyes glancing down at his lips bringing a hand up to the younger mans cheek rubbing his thumb across his lips moving it just before pressing his own lips to Andy's.

"I love you." Ronnie said gently letting his hand fall to Andy's neck resting it there.

Andy raised an eyebrow looking back into his lovers eyes. "I love you too..." Andy sighed moving a little on the couch straddling the older mans lap. He knew that look and tone in his voice all to well. "What's wrong?" Andy tilted his head down putting his forehead on Ronnie's "And don't you say nothing... I think after five years I can recognize that look."

Ronnie smiled looking down then back to Andy's eyes, he loved just staring into Andy's icy blue eyes. "Nothing's wrong... Just thinking about when we first met, nosey." He said smiling wide.

-

"Andy... Stop teasing me..." Ronnie whined looking at Andy lying on his bed.

"What? I'm just relaxing; I'm not doing anything..." Andy closed his eyes smirking.

"Your pants are unzipped..." Ronnie chuckled quietly, Andy shrugged opening an eye looking at Ronnie who was standing awkwardly beside his bed.

"Good, I don't care." Andy said with a grin closing his eyes once again. "Why were you staring at my crotch?"

Ronnie bit his lip nervously taking the opportunity to scan his eyes along the mans body. "And if I was?" Ronnie forced a smirk upon his lips.

Andy sat up looking at the man. "You know.. I could tease you so much more though, Ronnie." He scanned his eyes along the mans body putting his hands on the top of the mans pants standing up quickly pushing him up against a wall bringing his knee up rubbing it on Ronnie's crotch earning a moan from the older man.

"Fuck..." Ronnie breathed out softly closing his eyes tightly turning his head to the side, he could have easily pushed the man away physically, but he didn't want him to move.

Andy smirked pulling away sitting on the side of the bed.

Ronnie sighed walking over to the bed sitting down. "Andy..." He whined staring at Andy's lips. Andy tilted his head slowly leaning to Ronnie connecting their lips; Ronnie moved his hands quickly to Andy's cheeks cupping them in his hands.

The two kissed like they hadn't seen each other in years when really they hadn't even known each other that long, Andy lay back on his back pulling Ronnie down with him. Both the men's clothes were shed and discarded into the floor. Ronnie moved up onto his knees pushing the younger mans legs up slightly, he slid in his length slowly earning a whimper from Andy, Ronnie groaned in satisfaction pushing further into Andy's depths as he clung tightly to Ronnie's shoulders.