"I know that's why I'm going to let them handle him." I said to him. "Darrin." he said to me. "Papi Chris may have cheated on me multiple times but DD cheated called me a hoe and said fuck me and fuck our baby and that shit hurt more than anything so I'm sorry if you think me letting JJ and Tre beat his ass if he gets out of line is wrong but at least he will know how I felt." I said to him.

"Fine just make sure he will be able to walk afterwards." he said to me. "I can't even make that promise to you." I said to him and then I saw Mabu. "Mabu is here so I'm going to talk to him." I said to him and then I walked away. "Hey pretty." Mabu said to me as I walked up to him.

"Hey Mabu." I said to him as I gave him a kiss. "You excited to find out what you're having?" he asked me. "Yeah I guess because now I will be able to call the baby as it's gender instead of just baby." I said to him.

"Then you can worry about names and everything then." he said to me. "Yeah but I think I already know what name I'm going to choose if it's a girl or a boy." I said to him. "What names?" he asked me. "I'm not telling anyone until they are born I want it to be a surprise." I said to him.

"I'm not surprised." he said to me. "Hey Ddot." Jay said to me as he walked up to me and Mabu. "Hey." I said to him. "You ready to be a mother?" he asked me.

"No one is ever ready to become a parent." I said to him. "You know what I mean Ddot." he said to me as he was laughing. "Fine well I'm nervous because I don't want to mess up and have my child hate me for a little mistake I made." I said to him.

"I think that's a fear that alot of new parents have even people who have been parents for years still have that same fear but don't worry because you got a big ass support group and a good boyfriend by your side." he said to me as he looked at Mabu.

"You're not mad?" Mabu asked him. "No and I told DD he can't be mad either but you can only tell him certain things to make him listen." Jay said to him. "Ddot come on it's time to learn the gender." my mom said to me.

So then I followed my mom and was standing in front of everyone. "Can Desi and Dani be here with me?" I asked her. "Of course." she said to me. And then she started waving Dani and Desi over.

"What's the matter?" Dani asked me. "I just wanted my sister to be up here with me when I find out what I'm having." I said to her. "That's definitely the baby making you this sweet." Desi said to me. "Fuck you." she said to me.

"Okay so everyone it is now officially time to see if Ddot his going to be a girl mom or a boy mom." she said to everyone in a microphone. So then my dad came over with a ballon and gave me and Dani and Desi each a safety pin.

"We are going to count from 10 and y'all can pop the balloon once we get done so everyone let's start counting. 10...9...8...7...6...5....4....3...2...1!
And when they got done we popped the ballon. "I'M HAVING A DAUGHTER!!" I yelled and everyone started clapping.

"Dani we get to have a little niece." Desi said to her. "That little girl is going to be so spoiled." Dani said to us. "Congratulations pretty." Mabu said to me as he gave me a kiss. "Thank you." I said to him.

And then my mom came up to me but she looked stressed. "Mami what's wrong?" I asked her. "It's nothing." she said to be but I knew she was lying. "DD and Alabama are here aren't they?" I asked her and she didn't say anything.

So then I went looking for my cousins JJ and Tre. "Little cousin I can't believe you're having a baby on us." JJ said to me as I walked up to him and Tre. "We can talk about that later for now come with me." I said to them. So then we started walking until I saw DD and Alabama.

"You deadass really did bring her." I said to DD. "It's my child too and plus I can bring who I want." he said to me. "Yo who the fuck you talking to like that." Tre said to him. "Really you brung your cousins for me." DD said to me.

"I told you not to bring this bitch." I said to him and then Dani and Desi walked up beside me. "I'm not no bitch for one." Alabama said to me. "Fuck you." I said to her. "Wait I got something for you because remember how you said you would spit on my dead baby grave." she said to me.

And before I could say anything this hoe spit on me. And I couldn't even register that she did that because Dani and Desi had her in the ground and JJ and Tre had DD on the ground. "Ddot come on we got to go." Mabu said to me as he was pulling me away.

"What no get off of me." I said to him. "Your parents told me to get you out of here because one your family members heard that Alabama called the cops before she got here and they don't want you here when they get here." he said to me.

And I knew I had no choice but to leave because my family a good amount of them about to go to jail. But I know when I drop this baby and see Alabama that ass is mine.
—————————————————————————

princedarri

princedarri Y'all know what pink mean right?!?💕liked by 7k others

liked by 7k others

COMMENTS DISABLED

I have a new Ddot and DD book out it's called Vampire Diaries and I just have to add pictures and the full book will be published tonight but the characters part is already up.