"You wouldn't even be able to raise a hand towards me because my sister will have that ass on the ground." I said to her. "I don't give a fuck about your sister and that's why it's fuck you and your baby I hope you don't even have that demon child." she said to me.

"Girl fuck you and say something about my baby again I promise you I will find your baby grave and go spit on that shit keep playing with me." I said to her. "Yo Ddot that was foul so why would you say some shit like that." DD said to me. "Tell your bitch to stop talking to me and then I won't get disrespectful." I said to him.

"Man I'm not about to argue with you so get over it I'm coming to the gender reveal and with Alabama." he said to me. "Pull up at my shit if you want to and I promise you that you and your bitch won't be leaving untouched." I said to him and then I hung up the phone.

"Now Ddot you ain't have to say that about her baby grave." Dani said to me as she was laughing. "She should have never started talking to me." I said to her. "I know but still and then don't get our cousins on DD you know how they get." she said to me.

"If he knows better then he should stay the fuck home." I said to her. "You just like momma." she said to me. "People need to stop playing with me that's all it is." I said to her. "You know what I'm going to leave and just let you finish getting ready." she said to me and then she walked out my room.

"Niggas and bitches are just fucking weird." I said to myself. And then I just decided to keep getting ready and stop stressing over those weirdos.

^Darrian's OutfitI couldn't find a cute pink dresse—————————————————————————-At The Gender RevealI couldn't find gender reveal themes that I liked to imagine it

^Darrian's Outfit
I couldn't find a cute pink dresse
—————————————————————————-
At The Gender Reveal
I couldn't find gender reveal themes that I liked to imagine it

"Ddot you look so beautiful." my dad said to me as he walked up to me. "Thank you papi." I said to him. "How do you feel about finding out about what you're having?" he asked me. "I'm nervous mainly because once I find out the gender it's going to be very real to me that I'm having a child." I said to him.

"I felt the same way when I found out I was having a son and two daughters at the same time." he said to me. "I mean I would too we are triplets and what momma got pregnant with us in her what early 20s so you really had no choice but to feel that way." I said to him.

"That's why I'm telling you to be happy you're having one baby as your first child." he said to me. "Trust me I am." I said to him. "But what is this Dani is telling me about you threatening to spit on some baby grave." he said to me.

"Papi tell me why DD is suppose to be coming and is bringing Alabama so I called him to get to the bottom of and she wanted to start talking to me out the side of her neck and then say she hope I don't have my baby so I said I would spit on her child grave." I said to him. "You can't go around saying shit like that." he said to me.

"I don't care she should have never said anything to me but where's JJ and Tre?" I asked him. "Why you need your two violent cousins?" he asked me. "In case DD get here and try and do something I'm going to get them on his ass." I said to him. "Ddot you know how they get." he said to me.