7 | Will You Be My Girl?

Start from the beginning

Tuesday - 4:45am
Kaz's Penthouse

"OH GOD," Danni cries as Kaz punished her with long deep strokes from behind

"OH GOD," Danni cries as Kaz punished her with long deep strokes from behind. The bathroom filled with skin slapping sounds and intense moans. Kaz had her hands together above her head, pinning her wrist on the shower wall while he grabbed her throat with his other hand thrusting into her as the running water filled the bathroom with steam.

 She shot back against him, syncing his rhythm naturally, filling her insides with his firm length

"You're dripping on me so good," He complimented as he watches her coat his dick with her juicy cream making a mess on his thigh, he moves his hand from her throat to pull her hair, "Tell me what I should do to you," he whispered in her ear.

His breath close to her made her body jerk to the sexiness in his voice, increasing her arousal. She hissed, "Mmmm," She opened her legs wider to receive him before arching her back deeper, "Spank me," Danni demanded. She instantly felt the sting on her ass as he spanked her, "More," she coached, "Ahhh, you do that so well."

She needed all the orgasms she could get, especially after carrying out back to back surgeries the past few days, and today came with a series of long but successful surgical operations and it was mentally and emotionally draining. She needed all the fuck fix she could get.

She clocked out at the hospital by 03:00 am and needed a quick release badly, going through her roster, the only name that came to her mind was Kaz. He worked her body so well, and that was exactly what she needed. Although he had asked to see her earlier but she told him she wasn't going to be done early enough and he asked that whatever time she was done, he was only a call away. She decided to drive down to his penthouse where he was and the moment Kaz saw her, he was desperate to rip off her clothes.

"Sh..sh..Aahhh," Danni sobbed in overstimulation, barely able to form any words as he hit the perfect spot with the right amount of force.

"Hands on your ankles," Kaz commands, he moved back a little giving her enough space. She sexily bent over touching her ankles, and wriggled her bouncy ass. He watched her waist disappear with her soft ass on full display and he was desperate to sink in. He repositions himself in her, gripping her waist as he drives into her with speed sending maximum pleasure all through her body.