7 | Will You Be My Girl?

Start from the beginning

Zac was furious but he had mastered the art of being unreadable with his expressions from being a perfect businessman, so he did a perfect job at hiding how pissed he was by the stunt Connie just pulled.

Theo's sister, Tiffany, noticed that her brother was in a mood so she pulled him into another room to have a conversation with him.

"Can we finally go have dinner?" Aubrey asked.

"Finally, someone spoke in a language I could understand, I'm en route Aunty." Kaz sang.

"Don't you have other important things to do in life than eat?" Zachariah asked his Grandson.

"Really Pops?"

"Common Kiddo." His grandfather gave him the warmest smile as he led the way to the dining room with everyone behind except Zac and Connie.

Zac pulled Connie by her arm with a tight grip, "What the fuck are you doing here?" He whispered in a harsh tone.

"Since you want to play games, I decided to entertain you. Let go of me." Connie snatched her arm out of his hand.

"Don't piss me off, I'm warning you..."

"Or else what?" She could tell from the look in his eyes that she was aggravating him. "Can we just forget about all that happened and go back to how we were?" She put her hand on his chest and caressed it, running her fingers towards his crotch. "I miss you."

"You are losing your worth in my eyes and trust me, I'm trying so hard to hold you with the little regard I have left for you. Yet in your true form, you don't make it any easier. This seductive move you're thinking MIGHT just get my attention, but believe me when I say it won't keep it." He took a step back from her, "Thinking about it, I haven't heard even a single apology from you and you think you can just ask that we go back to how things were? I really was stupid but not anymore."

"Zac..." Connie tried to speak but he quickly interrupted.

"You've had your chances, I've allowed you one too many. For your good, do not talk to me throughout my stay here, do not call my phone except if it's an emergency - at least I owe you that little, do not show up at the estate unless you are summoned, which I doubt would be happening, do not try to get my attention with your stupid stunts. Have I made myself clear?"

She was in shock, she had seen him angry before but this time it was different. Zac had never spoken to her that way and in that moment it dawned on her that her childhood best friend and lover wasn't the same person anymore. She no longer had control over him, the seriousness he had in his eyes, she had never seen before. She was determined to get him back, and she was ready to use every last trick in her books to get him back. Afterall, who else knew him better than she did.

She was brought out from her thoughts when she heard Zac again, "Have I?"

"Yeah." She responded before storming out of the living room completely horny.

Seeing Zac so differently was a huge turn on for her, he was the one man who could make her angry and horny at the same time.

After dinner, they all retired to bed. The next day, Sunday, they all spent the day together talking, laughing, eating and drinking. Connie avoided Zac as he warned, which made her give more attention to Kaz. Kaz and his mother also spent a good time bonding as they always do being the only child of his single mother. Zac on the other hand didn't have such a good relationship with his mother so he spent most of his time playing pool with his father, talking business with his Pops and facetime with Fatima. The boys had a lot of fun and returned back to the city on Monday morning.