Water Volleyball and Maccies (Chapter 8)

Start from the beginning

"Ok I'll text the driver" Harry said walking through the doors and picking up his phone from the kitchen worktop. "He said he'll be half an hour" He said.

"Whatcha' want to do for half an hour then?" I asked the boys.

"I'm gonna go on twitter" Zayn said.

"Oh I wanna go on twitter as well. Am I allowed to follow people yet Liam?" I asked.

"Yeah you can follow people if you know them. Like us. You can follow Danielle, Perrie and Eleanor" Liam said.

"Who?" I asked. "Who's Danielle, Perrie and Eleanor?"

"Danielle is Liam's girlfriend, Perrie is Zayn's and Eleanor is Louis'" Harry said looking up from his phone.

"Right I'm going to get my phone so I can follow some people. My timeline is dead empty 'cos your the only ones on" I said running inside.

"We tweet lots though" Liam shouted through the house as I ran to my room, grabbed my phone and ran back outside.

"You might tweet lots but that is not enough" I said politely to Liam but trying to get my point across.

"Right pass your phone here" Zayn said as I handed my phone to him and he typed on it "Ok you now follow Josh, he's coming here next week for a couple days. You follow Danielle, Perrie, Eleanor, 5 seconds of summer and Joey Cottle, he's our pianist"

"Ok but who's 5 seconds of summ-" I was cut off.

"Food's here"

"Food's here" A man shouted. He had a deep husky voice that I've not heard before. He must of been the driver or some sort of food delivery person.

We all ran to the front door but the mysterious man wasn't there just 2 full bags of Maccies "How much food did he get?" I asked.

"Well there is 6 of us and and one of us is Niall" Liam said while picking the bags up and bringing them into the kitchen. We all followed like little puppies. We all pulled chairs around the table that Liam put the food on and grabbed a burger, chips and a drink before anyone else could get them.

As we were all eating I remembered my question from earlier "Who's 5 seconds of summer?" I asked.

"Oh their our support group on tour" Zayn answered "They're joining us the same time as Josh and Joey"

"Cool are any of them Irish?" I asked. We need the Irish to out way the British. Irish people rule!

"No" Harry scoffed as if I was stupid "5 seconds of summer are Australian and Joey and Josh are British" Ok maybe I was just a little bit wrong.

After we finished eating what we had picked out we rummaged through the bag to eat the remains. The boys went outside to sunbathe. I went upstairs and got changed into some white shorts and a orange top. I checked my twitter. I had about a million mentions. These fans go crazy for anyone who even knows the boys, how am I supposed to find out I anyone I actually know tweeted me? I can't find anything in all these messages. I headed downstairs because I didn't want to have to read about 1,000 tweets.

I locked my phone and went outside and sat on the sun bed. I got up as soon as I sat down. "Boys do you have any books that I can read?" I asked. I can't do nothing, I get bored to easily.

"We have a library...ish" Liam said delaying the 'ish' part at the end.

"What do you mean 'ish'?" I asked putting quotation marks around the ish.

"Well it's basically all of the books we almost read and left them in this room that we never use" Liam replied while pointing to a small door near the stairs. I walked in. I didn't see any bookcases or shelves, all I could see was a few piles of books leaning against the walls. I flicked to light on and walked towards the nearest tower and crouched in front of it looking at names of the books.

To kill a mocking bird.

Percy Jackson and the lightning thief.

Percy Jackson and the sea of monsters.

Percy Jackson and the ... Ok you get it. They had the whole Percy Jackson series.

The Hunger Games trilogy.

Twilight.

I've never read twilight but I remember Katie telling me it was a great book. Well she sort of said it was the greatest book she has ever read. I think she was being a bit bias because she is in love with everyone in it. I picked up the book, dusted it off and walked back to the swimming pool. Putting the book on my deck chair, I sat over the edge of the pool.

"We have loads of good books. Why did you chose that rubbish" Harry said looking at the book with disgust.

"Well you can't say anything because you were the one that had the books in the first place" I replied before sticking my tongue out, walking over to my chair, picking up my book. I started to read.

"That's because it was either Louis or Liam's fault because of Danielle or Eleanor" Harry stated happily because he had won out little argument. I just gave him an evil glare and web back to my book.

"Don't be jealous Harry, just because you don't have a girlfriend" Liam said walking out of the kitchen with a packet of crisps.

Harry pulled a funny face and replied "I could get any girl I wanted within' a blink of my eye" He said smirking at his own confidence.

"That's funny Harry but I was on about love not a fling" Liam said as you watched the confidence fall off Harry's face and fly into Liam's smile.

Harry stuttered "I-I-I bet I can" he said quietly letting his words fade at the end.

"Boys come down, it's betting time!" Liam shouted and Niall, Zayn and Louis sprinted down. "Harry says he can get 'any' girl to fall in love with him" Liam explained, emphasising the any.

"That'd be easy 'cos most girls in the planet are in love with him" Zayn replied and Harry's smile grew back.

"That is true Zayn but what about the people that aren't in love with him?" Liam answered smirking and turning away from the boys so he was facing me. The others mirrored him. And what followed was a chorus of 'oh's' and 'ah's'.

I think I was the last one to understand what was going on.

"Me?..."