Water Volleyball and Maccies (Chapter 8)

"I have a great idea" I said to the boys. And just as I was about to speak my all amazing idea Louis jumped up.

"We're Rlilo" Louis shouted.

"Rlilo? What the heck is Rlilo?" I asked. Seriously this guy has been on the blue smarties.

"R for Rachel. Li for Liam and lo for me" He said with a cheeky grin on his face. "Rlilo" He seemed very proud of himself so I let him have it.

"Ok then. We are Rlilo" I said turning round to see if the others were ready. Which they were. "What's you team name then?" I asked them.

"We are the Water Warriors" Niall said proudly only to be shot down by Louis' sassyness.

"Really? How can you be water warriors if one of your warriors is afraid of the water?" Louis said evily before we all shot him a evil glare which made him submerge himself under the water.

"That's a cool name" I said trying to distract everyone from Louis' evilness "We're Rlilo" I said while watching Louis swim round Liam's legs piching them and making Liam kick out at Louis.

"Let's go Rlilo" Harry said pulling off his signature smirk and taking his position at the centre of the pool. I grinned back at him.

"Game on!" I yelled. Liam hit Louis lightly in the shoulder trying to tell him that the game was starting. And he must of understood because he swam away from Liam and into the left corner of the pool. I took my position in the right corner and Liam made his way to the middle because he was the tallest out of all of us.

I served and for the next hour or so we were just jumping round the pool like dolphins. I think we all lost score when Louis ran out of the pool and jumped back in with a fishing net. However the only thing he tried to catch was Liam's head. And that ended up being the main game; catch Liam's head in a fishing net.

"Right stop" Liam was saying over an over as he was trying to swat Louis' net away from his head but getting tackled by Harry. Zayn was just floating around on the lilo with Niall swimming under it and poking at the bottom. They were pulling funny faces at each other through the lilo and making Zayn laugh and Niall spew out bubbles. Oh and me. I was just sat at the side watching everything happen.

"Right" I said to see if I caught anyone's attention. I didn't. " Time for food!" This had to work. It got Niall's attention who then telepathically sent Zayn the message as they both got out the pool. Liam wanted to get out but Louis and Harry didn't let him.

"Where are we going?" Niall asked. I don't think there'll be a nando's near so I won't get his hopes up.

"I don't know. You guys live here I don't know what type of places there are" I stated.

"I don't think you understand" Harry said cutting in out convosation. This means I have his attention as well. Only Louis left. "We don't go out to the places the driver gets them and brings them back because we can hardly ever eat without getting mauled and Niall gets angry because his foods cold" He said finishing the sentence off.

"I'll eat anywhere then you's can decide" I said.

"Nando's" Niall shouted. And I wasn't surprised by his choice.

"Taco-Bell" Harry shouted.

"What's Taco-Bell?" I asked. Obviously it had something to do with taco's.

"It's just a restaurant" Harry replied plainly.

"McDonald's" Liam and Zayn said. I know what that is.

"What about you Lou?" I asked him as he was getting out of the pool. He just shrugged his shoulders and sat down on the deck chair. "I guess it's McDonald's then" No one really complained. Who doesn't like McDonald's?