part 2

Isabelle: proceeds to let hakim know that it wasn't a big deal, and she let him know that she will see him around - because she was late for her class. Because she is someone who never misses her class, while she had enter into the class her two best friends was in their seat and started whispering.

Eric and Sarah: their both was like "who was this cute boy you was talking to " and what is his family background "and
Isabelle: then proceeds to say to her friends that he was just a transfer student and he needed some directions towards the admission office ,that's all. So the bell began to ring and it was time for Isabelle next class.

Isabelle: then proceeds to her next class and while she was in class. all of sudden she heard "is the sit by you taken" and if not "may I sit there" Isabelle then slightly lifted up her head to see who was there, and when she who was in front of her.

she then proceeds "sure you can go ahead and have the sit".but next by the next minute. Isabelle felt that there was two pairs of eye's looking at her and when she turned her head around it was her two best friends that was looking at her.

and they went about to asking her the question, "what was that about" "are you okay" because Isabelle wasn't someone that would socialize with anyone at her school. but with all that was going on the bell rings for break time, and they all decided that they will go to the cafeteria for break.