falling in love with a stranger

CHARACTERS IN THE NOVEL

·       The parents- (Venessa and Edward)

·       Female lead- Isabelle

·       The best friends- (Eric and Sarah)

·       The stranger- Mathew

·       hakim and he is 20 years old

THE BACKGROUND ON ISABELLE FAMILY

·       Her mother is 30 years old and is a lawyer

·       Her father is 35 years old and is a real estate agent

·       Isabelle parents wasn’t as wealthy as they are now because they had to work hard to reach where they are now.

there was a girl named Isabelle and she was is 18 years old but she is someone who enjoys being by herself however she enjoys reading romantic novels. Also, that causes her to not have many friends to talk too. Nevertheless, the only set of people she ever communicates with are her parents, whose names are Vanessa and Samuel. Besides she has two best friends from her childhood from when she was younger, whose name are Eric and Sarah. Because they all went to the same high school together. And interestingly that is who she ever knew when she was growing up also what was very surprising is that she treats her friends as if they are part of her own family, because on the weekends they all hangout together when they are no.

One day as Isabelle was doing her daily walks around her neighborhood to and from school as she normally does, she had an encounter with a strange man she has never met before or seen in her life. So, her instincts were telling her is either flight or fight. Because like any black person in this situation would be running for their lives and ask questions later. Although the man was approaching her, she didn’t want to show any sign of fear.

There was a time when Isabelle wanted to make a change in her life to be the better version of herself, therefore she decided that she will start from scratch. So, when she along with her to best friends went to school together and all went to their separate classes, but there was a time when Isabelle went to school and upon entering the school, there was this boy and he said that his name was hakim and he is 20 years old. And he was being transferred and wanted to know where the admission office was because since he was new at the school, he wanted to drop off some documents about his family and education. So, Isabelle let him know that she will accompany him to the admission office. Then hakim proceeds to thank Isabelle for showing him the way.