Daddy's Back-Randy Orton

Start from the beginning

You look back up at him where now his smile has turned into a smirk.

You turn around quickly and rush back into the room. Letting out a sigh of relief until his music hits and you watch as the crowd loses their shit. 554 days he has been gone, and he is finally back home.

You watch him in the ring, and he hasn't missed a single step. Gliding through the two rings, landing moves after move with ease. The thunderous crowd when he hits and RKO sends your body into turmoil. You needed to leave, and you needed to do it now.

You gather your things, sending a text to Rhea before making your way to the parking lot where you climb into your car and begin to cry. 18 months, you went without him. Cried over him for months. He doesn't get to just waltz back in here like everything is fine.

***********************************
Monday Night Raw comes around even faster than War Games did, and now it's inevitable that you two would run into each other.

Nerves are on fire as you make your way into the building. His face plastered everywhere once again.

Rhea. You need Rhea. You make your way to her room, busting into it. "Rhea, I need you." You comment, and when you finally look in the room, she was sitting with Randy. "Sorry, I didn't know you had company. You're probably talking about tonight. I can go."

"We actually were just finishing up." Rhea tells you, and your eyes make their way to Randy.

"Oh, okay." Randy stands and looks at Rhea.

"I'll just give you two a minute." Rhea says, and you shoot her daggers. "I'll be back." She reassures you, and you nod.

The door closes, and the air thickens. "Hi." You croak out, and he just smiles at you. "Nice return. Crowd loved you. You can tell you were missed." You clear your throat and go to unpack your bag on one of the tables in the room.

"Was I?" He pauses. "Missed?"

"Look, it's great you're back and everything, but I've got work to do."

"Y/N. Look at me." He says softly, but you ignore him. Until you feel his hands on your waist to turn you around to face him. "I'm sorry."

"There's nothing to be sorry for. It's fine." You slap his hands away and begin to continue your work.

"We need to talk. About everything."

"The time for talking was a year and a half ago. I'm fine. I've moved on, and I really need to get busy."

"Why aren't you on the card for tonight? You didn't wrestle last night either."

"There's three brands here, Randy. Not that it's any of your business, but I broke my neck nine months ago, and I'm not cleared yet. If ever."