I leaned on the railings of the balcony and looked at the view outside. My eyes lit up when I see a falls nearby from here. I'm at the top floor since this house have a three layer and I can see from here everything around my surroundings. God I freakin love nature.

When I was a kid my Aunt used to bring me out to the park. She'd accompany me and let me play around until I felt tired and ask to go home. She was really a caring person. She would always remind me to care for our nature because that's where we get the things for our living. And since then I started appreciating the beautiful view around me.

I thought of going to the maze but I'm afraid I could lose the way back, well the falls it is then. I hurriedly went downstairs to convince the other to come with me.

I stop for a moment when I feel like there's a burning hole at the back of my head, someone has been watching me. I roam my eyes around the hallway but everything seems to be normal.

Is it the lady?

No definitely not.

I can't smell her scent so I don't think it's her. This doesn't look good.

I shook my head multiple times. I walk fastly downstairs. Weird may it seems but I know what's been happening and changing in my life has to do with what I'm seeking for. I know Aunt Meliss has been keeping something from me.

This past year changed something within me. I know it has to do with me. I felt not normal. I can't directly explain it but I know there's some things that I need to figure out about myself. I just don't know exactly what it is.

One of the things that are bothering me right now is why does I feel uneasy here in Olivia's place? Like there are something else besides us? or someone. Grr I'm so confused right now. Something isn't right here.

"Woah woah, take it easy. The floor is slippy you might fall on your ass" I hold on Jessy' shoulders to steady myself so I won't fall down. Woah I feel like I run a damn marathon.

"Guys I saw a falls from upstairs. It's not that far away. Let's go take a swim" I gave them a wide smile to hide the nervousness that I'm feeling. I'm not planning on telling them anything at the moment.

I should solve this myself. This is my problem and it's too personal and I don't want to stick them with me when I get into trouble. And I don't think so they'll believe me when I say that it has to do with something unrealistic.

"Is that okay Oliv?" Avery asked making me look at Olivia to find her looking so uneasy and bothered. Looks like I'm not the only one who's sensing danger in this place. It seems like she does know too something since this is her property in the first place.

Her face suddenly replaced with a smile when she sees that we're waiting for her response. Definitely hiding something. I'm too wise to not notice.

"Yeah sure, let's change upstairs with a swimsuit before we dive in." The girls agreed and we climb upstairs to her dressing room. Of course she has a room for that.

"Geez Sam is that you?" My face were set on fire the moment I wear the two piece that Olivia lend for me. She got me some pair of beige undergarment.

"You look hot as fuck" my face was getting even hotter everytime my best friends gave me a compliment.

Couldn't they just shut the hell up? I might burn myself with how hot my skin is.

"No need to be so shy honey" Olivia who's been eyeing me said. How can I when they're looking at me like I'm some kind of meat that is ready to serve?

We all were wearing a two piece. Jessy and Nina were paired, light blue two piece. While Avery's wearing red and Olivia wears black. I might drool anytime soon because of how gorgeous my companions are.