I

Well.. Greetings my dear readers.
I will be the narrator for this Fairytale you have come across from either a friend or accidentally.. but that doesn't really matter right now.

I go by many names but you may call me Xiao for this story, now sit make some tea and read this Fairytale im about to tell .

Chapter 1:
The depths of the sea belonging to the Abyss

Once upon a time.. there was a small cottage located in a forest near the sea of the Abyss.. not well hidden. There was a family living there. Although the parents in that family where mostly no there because of work related issues the children never got bored as long as they had eachother.

The older sibling was a female about 15 or 16 back then while the younger sibling was about 9 .

One day the siblings where chasing eachother around in the flower fields . They wandered off towards the seashore near their house and where playing among the tall rocks splitting the land from the depths of the dark sea people called the sea of the abyss since no one could see though it.

That place was a home to a specific type of Siren. They called it the Siren of the Abyss. A uncreative name I know but they didn't really have any better ideas.

It was rumoured that the siren was as big as the Eiffel tower.. with pearl white hair that shone under moonlight and aquamarine eyes similar to abyss jewels.. Stones like diamonds that would glow under the sea. Some where located among the rocks too.

While at day the waters where calm and almost pitch black like a endless black whole in the night the waters would crash against the rocks their collision making the water seemingly glow in the dark for a moment.

The older sibling was wandering among the tall rocks looking for any possible Abyss Jewels among them but she tripped and fell into the dark waters of the sea.

Her brother witnessed it and was frozen for a second before  immediately shouting her name in worry.

Was his sister ok or not?
I guess we will have to await for
the next chapter my dear readers.
Farewell and I'll see you soon.

______________

Don't forget to join the official discord server! There will be podcasts that will be uploaded on this story later on! The server will be linked in my bio