"I..." Her breath is shaky, and my lips tilt up from how worked up I can get her. This woman is never at a loss for words. "I don't know."

"Oh, I think you do." The slip falls around her ankles, leaving her entirely bare for me. The lights from the city and the moonlight envelop her in a glistening glow that's impossible to look away from. She's fucking perfect. "What do you desire?" I run my fingertips up her backside, squeezing gently. "Would you prefer I take you from behind?" I'm at her sides now, running up her ribcage, pausing beneath her breast. "Or would you like to ride me and take control?"

"No," she says breathlessly. "I want you on top of me."

My fingers pause their movements. I'm aware of how intimate this position is for her—what an honor it is to please her that way. "Are you sure?"

"More than anything." I can see her thighs clenched tightly, knowing she's wet, warm, and wanting. "But I...I want you not to be careful, Linc."

I arch a brow even though she can't see it. My silence causes her to spin around to face me, and I grow weak in the knees from the way she tentatively peeks up at me. "What do you mean by that?" I ask.

"Sharing what we did tonight broke through a barrier for me," she explains. "I'm not tentative with you anymore, Linc. I'm aware of my past and the baggage that it brings, but I'm not afraid of sex anymore. Not with you. I want you to take control. Truly take control. I don't want you to worry about me."

That's easier said than done, but my pants are painfully tight, as I remember our last time in that position. Still, I'm going to be cautious whether she wants me to be or not. I think I always will be. But then she strips me of my sweater and wraps her arms around my neck, beginning to place kisses down my chest and swirling her tongue across my skin. I groan from the feeling.

She continues further down, trailing my abs. When she reaches my navel, preparing to sink to her knees, I haul her into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist, and crawl on top of her on the bed.

I know she said not to worry, but I will, regardless. That's why I pause before fully relaxing, scanning her eyes for any hints of reluctance or uncertainty. I don't catch any of that, though. Instead, blistering lust is seeping through her irises.

"I want this," she reiterates. "Please."

That damn word. When she begs, I'll do just about anything for her. My hesitancy evaporates as I meet her lips with a searing kiss. I relax my weight between her thighs, curling my fingers into her hair, my elbows beside her head. This kiss isn't soft or delicate. It's scorching. Dominant. Possessive. We're devouring each other, a mix of teeth and tongue, and I'm panting as I reach between us to fumble with my belt buckle.

She takes the opportunity to attach her lips to my neck, and holy fuck. She sinks her teeth into my skin, delivering a wave of ecstasy. The pain is more than pleasurable when she laps over the abused area with her tongue, easing the sting.

"You're going to be the utter death of me," I growl.

My pants and briefs fall to the floor after she rips them off. The clothing was bothersome, and now that we're skin-to-skin, I can't take it any longer.

She told me not to worry. I scanned her eyes to make sure she wanted this. She verbally said she wanted this, so with one quick thrust, I sink deep inside of her, and the cry of bliss that echoes off the walls of this room is one I'll never forget.

A position she was so scared of before is one I've made pleasurable for her, and that may just be an even bigger gratification than working through my demons.

I hold her hands above her head with one of mine, using the free one to bear my weight. I keep my forehead against her chest, thrusting with deep, long strokes. She's wetter than a goddamn ocean. I'm so close to finishing, much closer than I should be, but I can't help it. Knowing she trusts me enough to let me do this with her drives me almost to the point of no return, but I hold back, ensuring she finishes first.

"Oh my god," she cries out, arching her back as I continue to drive into her, never easing up. I lift my forehead from her chest to stick a nipple into my mouth, rolling over the sensitive peak. From the sweat trickling down her forehead to how her jaw drops open, I know she's close, so I do something she's never experienced. I draw her leg up to wrap it around my back, and it hits the perfect spot. With another cry of release, she unravels beneath me like the beautiful fucking angel she is.

I finish right behind her as the wave of relaxation hits her post orgasm. I love it when she's not worrying about anything but this and what we have. It's not often that I see her carefree. Sienna is younger, almost. Acting the age she should be rather than carrying the weight of being a wealthy, successful billionaire.

When I'm finished, I roll off of her, panting as I try to think of something to say. She still hasn't said anything, and I begin to worry that I pushed it too far, but then she laughs, the tiniest giggles filling my chest with as much warmth as a furnace.

"Something funny?" I tease.

She turns on her side so she's pressed up against me, running her fingers along the trail of hair beneath my navel. "I just never knew it could feel like that. If I had known, then maybe I wouldn't have waited for so long to—"

"I'm glad you waited." I tuck a strand of hair behind her ear, caressing her cheek with my thumb. "I wouldn't trust anyone else with you, Sienna. You were meant for me, and from here on out, you'll never have to worry about being hurt in that way ever again."

Silence follows my response, and I know exactly why. She doesn't have to worry about me hurting her, but if Travis eventually catches her? If he finds a way to get to her before I find a way to stop him?

I almost shudder at the thought.

But for tonight, we're safe in a hotel room in Venice, and I wouldn't trade this time with her for the entire world. Tonight, she's safe in my arms, and we're in love, and nothing, not even Travis, can strip that away from us.