"Hmmm......" Aly smiled while eating. They were almost done with lunch.

"She is coming back really?" Varun said surprised. "I can't believe this"

Aly turned still hearing him and fisted his palms. Rahul saw that and held his wrist to calm him.

(It has been two months since Aly joined the company. Rahul was his friend in college days of last two years, Disha his girlfriend and Varun Rahul's friend. Aly do not like Varun much because of his unnecessary commentaries. He has this staunch belief that since Jasmin went to foreign to study she wouldn't come back to Aly)

"Varun not again" Rahul said.

"Arey bura mt maano...... I was just saying foreign rehke India wapas aana kon pasand karta hai, agar vo aa bhi rhi h toh usse pressure me aana pd rha hoga....... Aur vo toh 2 saal vha rhi vha padhi h internships kar rhi hai...... Koi aur mil bhi gya hoga............."

"Varun........" Rahul interrupted.

"Rahul ek second" Aly said to Rahul then turned to Varun "See Varun first of all you don't have any right to comment on my personal life and on my people, but since you're a common friend so let me clear your misunderstandings ........... See" He took a deep breath and continued......... "Neither I forced Jas to go to USA nor I tried to force her to stay back at that time, her family insisted her to go but still at the end it was her own decision to go there and study.......... And even now noone is forcing her to come back to India, It's her own decision and if by any chance she chooses to stay in USA and continue her life there then me and her family would support her decision, at the end what matters is her happiness and we want the best for her" Saying he picked his lunch box and left from there. Rahul followed him and Disha followed Rahul.

____________________________

The office time was over. Everyone was leaving. As Aly was about to leave in his car, Rahul knocked on his car window.

"Kya hua?" Aly asked.

"Nothing bro" He came and sat on the passenger seat.

"Kidhar Bhai?" Aly asked confused.

"Um aaj soch rha hu tere sath tere ghar chalu party varty karte hai na Aaj" Rahul said sitting comfortably on the seat.

Aly sighed. "Rahul I know why are you doing this....... No need to be tensed for me I'm totally fine...... You can go Disha must be waiting"

"She already went yrr........ Aur bs tujhe ghr tak chod kar Teri car me hi wapas aa jaaunga na"

"Achaa ye bol na kal se weekend hai aur tujhe meri car chahiye" Aly said starting the car engine again.

Rahul rolled his eyes. "Haa bss ab yhi baaki reh gya tha ki iss khattara k liye mai tere Ghar tak aau" Rahul murmured. 

"What you just said?" Aly looked at him with side eye while driving out of parking lot.

"Nothing bro nothing chl na" Rahul said fake laughing.

As the car went on roads Rahul played the music and they both were chilling and vibing. Rahul was relaxed now seeing Aly cool and relaxed as after lunch Aly was quite tensed.

A few kilometres away from his house Aly's phone started ringing.

Aly checked and it was Jasmin's bhabhi (Shanaya) calling. Aly got serious for a second and stopped the car.

"Rahul if you don't mind..... Mai ye call attend karke aau?" Aly asked Rahul.

"Ofcourse Bhai jaa... Mai wait karta hu"

Aly nodded and went out of car.

"Kiska call hoga ? Kuch serious sa ho gya ye....." Rahul said to himself coming out of the  car and observed Aly from a distance.

After about five minutes he saw Aly coming back but his face showed hurt and sadness. He came and directly sat on the passenger seat hunging his head down.

Rahul got confused, he came and sat on the driving seat. With knitted burrows he put his hand on Aly's shoulder "Aly kya hua? Sb thik toh hai?"

"Rahul pls mujhe ghr chodh de" He said in a low voice trying to control his tears.

"Aly............."

"Rahul pls........." Aly took a deep breath "Pls mujhe ghr chodh de"

"Thik h chodh dunga tujhe ghr" He sighed. "Lekin pehle mujhe ye bta hua kya hai?" He forced Aly to face him.

Aly sat with his face upwards "Jasmin nahi aa rhi h Rahul usse 2 week aur lgenge aane me"

Rahul also felt a little bad seeing his condition. He rubbed his shoulder to comfort him "Kuch kaam hoga important, 2 saal ho gye 2 week aur sahi.....aajaiyegi hmm"

"I know vo aayegi......lekin mujhse nhi rha jaara ab.... Mera dil kehra h m khud hi chla jaau uske paas ab..."

"Ye bhi shi h..... Chl abhi toh Ghar chlte h...."

As Rahul started the car engine Aly brought out a bottle from below the seat and took a few sips hurriedly. Rahul saw him and immediately stopped the car snatching the bottle away from his hands.

"Aly Tera dimag khrab ho gya hai........"

"Ek do sip me kuch nhi hota Rahul wapas de"

"Haa dekhi maine teri ek do sip..." He threw the bottle outside in a dustbin and started the car again "Aaane de wapas Jasmin ko Teri saari harkate btaaunga mai ......."

Aly smiled sadly and rubbed his face with his both hands.

"Wapas aaja plss ab m nhi rhh sakta......." He murmured under his breath and closed his eyes remembering their moments................

🤍