It was October, and the cold breeze was beginning to affect how people walked about wearing. Most weren't affected enough to wear a thick coat, but some of the few that were wore a simple jacket, like our boy Y/n here does. Adjusting the sweater, he starts his way to the store.

[•••]

A few minutes passed after he had bought some snacks at the store, and he started to make his way back to Kousei's house. He decided that his friends could wait a bit longer, so might as well take his time and enjoy his surroundings.

Kids running about, some throw themselves into a pile of brown dead leaves, laughing wildly in the process. Y/n finds himself smiling a bit as he sees the kids enjoying themselves.

Looking around more, Y/n happens to lands his eyes onto a newly opened bookstore. Looking up slightly, Y/n reads the new headboard.

"'Tukson's Book Trade: Home to every book under the sun', huh? That ought to be a big store if that was the case..." Y/n mumbled to himself. A little intruiged, he makes a detour and dropped by the bookstore.

"Hey, man. Saw the new shop, is business doing good?" Deciding to be a bit social, Y/n asked the man handling the shop. He looked like he's in his thirties, but who was him to judge?

The beard(?) probably gave the thought, but that's beside the point. Approaching one of the few boxes that the man is unboxing, he saw a certain piece of literature.

"You sell manga too? From the Japan ones?" He picked up the 'My Hero Academia' manga, showing it to Tukson, who'd he assume was his name since the store header was that...

"Yeah, actually. Been noticing that these 'Manga' stuff is quite popular these days, so I'd think selling them is good for business." Tukson replied, enterring the shop with a box.

"Actually, that one is an old one. Maybe you can have it, give it a read or sumthin'." Said the shop owner before completely dissapearing into the shop.

Looking at the shop woner and the book, Y/n only shook his head and scoffed lightly with closed eyes.

"Nah, MHA is overrated anyways--" Rightfully, Y/n wasn't looking where he was going, ended up in the middle of the road, add to the fact that he was late to notice the blaring horn of a vehicle--

*CRASH!!!*

Somewhere in an alley, behind a dumpster, laid a young boy in his teen years. The bustling sound of the city and people walking about seemed to not affect, when he suddenly jolts in his unconsciousness, before abruptly sitting up, wide awake. His expression was brazen and surprised as he looked around, and then at himself.

The h/c teen heaved with heavy breath as he patted his whole body, seemingly searching for injuries. After confirming there was no such injuries, he continued to scan the area, however he can with the level of dimness.

The alleyway he's in is quite dark, trash's obviously scattered everywhere with molds and unknown substances laid about that he was sure he don't want to touch.

The brightness of the outside of the alley made him squints his eyes, also making him unable to quite tell where he is.

Finally calming down, he recollects his thoughts.

'What the heck...? I was sure at that last second, I was hit by a truck...' Y/n thought, trying to wrap his mind around it.

'But...' His thoughts trailed off as he looked down at his hands, clenchig them and opening them back. '...I feel fine, better than ever, actually.'