-|| ~.Chapter 1.~ ||-

!!Disclaimer: "I don't own School Bus Graveyard nor the characters, they belong to their rightful owner Red/Lilredbeany, but I do own this fanfic. Images, gifs, animations, ect. also belong to their rightful owner besides any drawings I would make that may or may not be posted."!!

Trigger Warning: "Description of blood, violence, and swears may accrue in chapters. You have been warned."

.~.~.~.

|| ~"A Late to a Weird Start"~ ||

(Your/Name) Second Person P.O.V.

Tap, tap, tap.

Sitting on your chair in front of your desk where you continuously sketched away from reality. You bopped your head to the rhythm of the blasting music coming from your headset. Followed by the sound of your foot tapping against the floor beneath you. Mumbles of lyrics spat out of your mouth.

Tap, Tap, Tap.

You had forgotten the reason why you wanted to draw, until the music was ripped away from your ear due the small time you had to realize that someone had removed your headset. Irritatingly spinning your chair around to yell but immediately stopping to a male figure of your dad. Who in front of you with your headset dangling from the palm of his hand.

"I've been calling you for the past few minutes, and here I found you doing something than getting ready." He scolded you with a calm smile.

"Ready for what?" You questionably tilted your head to the side in confusion.

"School? The bus is down the street." The moment he pointed that out, the loud sound of crashing and banging was made in the room next to you causing you to freeze and make a face of realization wipe your face. A face similar to finding your phone not in your pocket.

That was right, you have school today. The reason you had forgotten is that you wanted to relax the nervous feeling of being made fun of for doing something stupid.

Quickly jolting up from your chair, you grabbed the headset out of your dads hand. Placing it around your neck once you rushed over towards your closet to change out of your pajamas. A curse word leaving your mouth in process.

"I left coffee on the counter if you want to take it with you." Your father informs you from the hallway after he took his leave to give his daughter privacy to rush through getting ready.

The closet door unlatched as you took out a white t-shirt, black jeans, and a white oversized jacket. Nothing too fancy nor too much. You plopped your backpack down next to you while you stood by your desk to quickly put your black untied converse before you shoved all your books in your bag.

Managing to finish all of your task on getting ready. Your eyes lays on the sketch book sitting on your desk. Should you take it with you?

Hesitation filled you, you grabbed the sketch book and stuffed it in with the rest of the books. Possibly you could use it to speed up time in class.

Catching a glimpse out of your door to see a familiar braided redhead that belonged to your sister, Ashlyn, blot down the hallway. You grabbed your bag and rushed out of your room to catch up with her. Also in the same state of panicked as her.

"You too, uh?" You asked with a weary smile. "Yup." She quickly answers. Your hand holds onto her bag making sure you don't knock her ankles out and fall down the stairs to the kitchen. The both of you grabbed the cup of coffee which sat on the counter. The warm cup warming your hands.

"Have a good day!" Your mother bids, dashing to the opposite direction from the both of you. Also having the same issue of being late. "Bye mom!" You and Ashlyn replied in sync.