The pendulum of the wall clock struck again and again, and the low chirping of birds occasionally sounded in the middle of the night. Ji Ran opened his eyes after being quiet for a long time. A faint sleeping shadow reflected on the glass door.

After a while, he turned around slowly, moving millimeter by millimeter, and finally let himself lie down, and he could catch a glimpse of Fu Yanbai's appearance from the corner of his eye.

The man was not facing the window.

Fu Yanbai was lying flat like him.

Ji Ran found that he had not changed into the dark blue pajamas, but simply put on a black bathrobe casually. The wide satin edges were loose on the side of the chest, revealing the strong chest muscles underneath.

Ji Ran's breathing tightened.

Because this young master has always been orderly, he rarely gets a glimpse of anything.

I have to say that Fu Yanbai's figure is excellent. Nearly 1.87 meters tall, with chest and arm muscles deliberately trained for long-term surgery, a strong waist and abdomen, and an extremely perfect man's body.

The chest rose and fell slightly with his breathing. Ji Ran's face turned red and his heart beat. He was unconscious when he turned his head. When he realized it, he had already turned sideways and stared at the person for a long time.

Fu Yanbai's lips are thin. The jaw is sharp and perfectly even. Ji Ran actually felt that he was much more charming than when he was a boy, and there was a deep maturity between his eyebrows.

Fu Yanbai didn't respond to his series of moves. Ji Ran moved closer until the tip of his nose was almost touching, and then he slowly retracted into the quilt, leaving only his head outside.

Once you taste some flavors once, you can't stop.

With one arm supporting his upper body, Ji Ran climbed up carefully, and the thin lips were right in front of him.

He just wanted to stick it gently... just a little, not to do too much, secretly not to be rejected, Fu Yanbai was already asleep

The next second, Ji Ran felt that the wrist holding him up suddenly lost strength.

The moment his entire body sank downwards, he seemed to lose consciousness.

Breathing and movement are frozen in a moment.

My arms and wrists felt a slight pain from being tightly shackled, and the spinning darkness paralyzed my thinking. Everything in front of me became hot and clear in the next moment...

Ji Ran felt like he was lying down.

Someone was covering him.

The cold satin surface and the warm body stimulated the nerves together. He didn't know when Fu Yanbai grabbed the wrist.

He secretly raised his wrist.

It seemed like just a moment.

The sleeping man pressed up from the side. Ji Ran didn't have time to react. She was already firmly imprisoned between the man's body and the sheets. Her thin white wrists were pressed above her head, unable to move at all.

Fu Yanbai's pupils were dark and light red, staring straight at him.

The sneaky attempt failed.

At this moment, Ji Ran was still thankful that the lights were turned off. Fu Yanbai couldn't see the color that instantly rushed to his face, couldn't see the panic in his eyes, he just pressed him like this, lying on his body without saying a word.