Chapter 115: Supriya died at Karna's feet!!!

Start from the beginning

"Woh!!! Woh!!! (He!!! He!!!)"

She pointed her index finger to the man who had come out of his four horse driven chariot and was seeing her reactions in surprised fashion. He was none but Arjuna!!!!! He still could not understand why Uruvi was seen mourning for his arch enemy!!! He still did not suspect that Uruvi was the last Karna Sangini!!!! His last adored wife!!!!

 He was none but Arjuna!!!!! He still could not understand why Uruvi was seen mourning for his arch enemy!!! He still did not suspect that Uruvi was the last Karna Sangini!!!! His last adored wife!!!!

Surprised Arjuna

"Arjuna!!!!" A scream came out of the lips of Uruvi.

Padma lifted her red burning eyes on the face of Arjuna. That eyes that once Supriya wirtnessed when Karna had wiped the vermilion from the parting of Padma!!! It was the eye full of pain and suffering then!!! It was the eyes full of anger and hatred now!!! This was the eyes that once Jayadrath had witnessed too!!! When he tried to abduct Padma and Asha and Padma smashed the skulls of her opponents in her own hands!!! It was the eyes that even her husband Karna was afraid of!!!! She looked the avatar of Mahakali herself!!!! This girl was not firy one, but when enraged she was truly dangerous!!!!! She was not hot-tempered like her Uru!!! She was not calm and composed like her Su!!!! She was the Avatar of Ma Laxmi in her calmness and Ma Chandi in her fierce form!!! I will demonstrate her nature more on my story on "Vrushali". Her soul was shuttered to pieces!!! Her body, Her Karna, Her Basusen, was now gone!!! He left his shadow, his Padma, behind of himself!!!! She left bodyless!!! She felt empty inside!!!!

 Her soul was shuttered to pieces!!! Her body, Her Karna, Her Basusen, was now gone!!! He left his shadow, his Padma, behind of himself!!!! She left bodyless!!! She felt empty inside!!!!

Angry Eyes of Padma

She looked at Arjuna in those eyes. Her kohl was now smazed by her own tears. Her red Bindi, the symbol of her marriage, was smazed too. Her own parting was white as Karna wiped her vermilion in his own hands. She was looking so fierce that none of the Pandava siblings could look into her eyes. They were standing in a line. Yet there was a silence ruling over them. Silence of the graveyard.

Padma looked at them intently. She was unlike her previous form. Happy and east going Padmavati they all knew off. Uruvi had a firy side. All knew of it. But this fire inside Padma was not known to all. All were not a bit accustomed of her this side. They forgot that Uruvi and her Panda jiji was not Supriya. They would never spare them a little bit!!! After all you have killed their husband Karna!!!!