Chapter 117: Tribute to Supriya as Brahmaputri Sutanuka!!

Start from the beginning

Lord Shiva (Mahadev)

His eyes were smiling. As he was very happy to meet with her again. In the person. He dotted upon this girl. More than his own daughter Uruvi. Uruvi was slightly proud and arrogant. She was naive and gullible. For a father his both daughters were precious. They were his Princesses. His life.

"Par main yahan ai kyse?!! (But how can I come here?!!)" She asked him meekly.

He smiled at her and answered "Ap marne ke bad apni ache karmo ke hi karan yahan ai hain. (Due to your all good deeds in your previous birth you come here.)"

She narrowed her eyes in disbelief. She could not understand a single thing. She was a simple girl in her life. It was truth that she did many good things. But to that extent that could be able to fetch her to Kailash again that also in front of Mahadev that seemed far fetched idea to herself.

He tried to say something when with a bright yellow light another lady had appeared before both of them. She as usual looked very beautiful. Kailash Swamini was Tribhuban Sundari and her beauty was praised by sages and mesmerized even demons. She looked at both of the father and daughter's face. One by one. Then a faintest smile appeared in her lips. She understood that Supriya was still in dilemma. Her husband could not convince her even a little bit. She was holding a flute in her right hand. She was trying to be a master in it too. She promised to her Rakhi brother, Lord Vishnu, before his coming back the would be great in it too. The end of his this reincarnated form as Lord Krishna was so much near now. It needed 10 more years for the earth. But 10 hours in heaven. The time would pass rapidly.

    Devi Parvati playing with flute

She came and arched her thin right eyebrow. In question mode. To her husband.

Lord Shiva pressed his lips and smiled brightly. He was sanguine that this mother would rush to welcome her adored daughter now. At any moment. She loved Supriya more than her own daughter Uruvi. They had a special bond of heart and soul.

"Aiye, Mahadevi, ap hi Putri Supriya so samjhaiye. Woh hamare baat sunne ko sajja nahin hain. (Come now my dear and convince Supriya. Your daughter is reluctant to listen to me.)" He sighed softly. By pouting his lips cutely. As if he was offended. While in reality he was joking with them.

Mata Parvati narrowed her eyes to him. She knew his nature. He loved to play pranks with his near and dear ones. Supriya was his beloved dear daughter. So he was doing the same with her too.

Supriya looked at her direction and bowed to her deeply. With respect. Then she came forward and touched her feet too.

She smiled brightly and outstretched her arms to her daughter. "Mata ko pranam nahin karte, Putri. (Don't you dare to show respect to your mother, my dear daughter.)" She told her with a big smile.

Supriya looked at her direction with awe. Her brain refused to believe what was going on here!!!

Lord Shiva sighed softly again. "Lagta hain hamari Putri ko sampurn kahani batana hi hoga. Barna woh aisi muh karke khadi rahegi din bhar. (I think we have to tell her the story. Unless she will stand like this grumpy face.)" He added calmly.