Chapter 109: Vrishasen's death broke Supriya!!

Mulai dari awal

She tilted her head to the empty place and bit her lips in indecision. She did not know how naughty this boy could ever be!!! She was dreaming to play with the toddler Vrish in her dreams!!

All of a sudden another boyish tone of voice rang on her ears repeatedly

"Mate, agya do. Ja raha hoon. (Mother, permit me. I am going.)"

She opened her eyes wide in shock. As she identified the voice quite well. It was of her Lalla!!! Her Vrish!!!! Her first son!!! Vrishasen's!!!! Just the tone was of voice was of grown up Vrish's unlike his toddler form!!! She did not know that her son was in death bed at that time!!! He was hit by Pashupat Ashtra of his uncle Arjuna!!! In front of the very eyes of his father Karna and younger mother Uruvi!!!!!

Her motherly heart ached for the boy tremendously. She suddenly with a jolt broke up from her own dreams. By outstretching her both hands to someone not presnrt there anymore.

She wake up and looked at the lamp or Akhand Jyot put on her bedside

She wake up and looked at the lamp or Akhand Jyot put on her bedside. It was burning!!! Then?!! Suddenly she realized something. She heard the tone of voice of her Lalla, not of her husband Karna!!!! It meant that her Vrish was in utmost danger!!!!

She with effort got up from her bed and tried to stand on her own feet. All of a sudden another beautiful girl ran to her in great speed and almost had collided with herself. She was at the verge of her nervous breakdown!!!

Now let me introduce you to her. The first lady who was trying to get up was none other than Devi Supriya herself who had Broken up from her dreams by hearing the last call of her beloved Lalla!!! Vrishasen had asked the last perimision from herself!!!!

 The first lady who was trying to get up was none other than Devi Supriya herself who had Broken up from her dreams by hearing the last call of her beloved Lalla!!! Vrishasen had asked the last perimision from herself!!!!

Devi Uruvi (3rd wife of Karna)

"Jiji!!! Jiji!!!" The second girl had cried aloud almost hysterically. By clutching the shoulders of Supriya. She was the adored baby sister of Supriya, Uruvi.

Supriya looked at her direction with awe. What happened to her?!! She put her right palm on the chin of her dear baby sister and drag her face near to herself.

"Jiji, Vrish!!!!" She stammered hard. While completing the sentence. She was crying inconsolably. And why not so?!!! She practically saw her Vrish to die prematurely in her lap!!!