Chapter 99: Vrishasen brings Supriya back to Anga!!

Start from the beginning

When Supriya suddenly appeared in between me and Padma I can't be able to convince her about my emotions. I was helpless. I had to go with the flow. It happened in the case of Uruvi too. I did not marry her. It was a play of my cruel destiny that we were married in between just a blinking of eyes. I had no desire to accept her. As I had no such desire to admit my Devi too. But I had to.

All thought that I am a lustful man who could not afford to control his desire to be indulged with beautiful girls. I know that most person had a grudge against me for that. I didn't mind people's hatred and jealousy for me. What to do? I don't tell Padma to give her heart to me!! I don't tell to Supriya to admit me as her God!!! I don't tell Uruvi to choose me as her soul mate!!! God!!! Why my life is so very complicated always?!!

"Devi, kab aoge ap?!!! Kya marne se purb apki is bhakt ko apka darshan nahin hoga?!! (When will you come back to me, my goddess?!! Can I not meet with you before death?!!)"

.................................

Story Unfolds:

Enty of Vrishasen or Vrish:

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Two persons were looking at each other in shock. A mother was facing her adored first son. A son was sewn his mother after 13 yrs. Both of them were now silent. Yet their minds were racing fast. One was sitting at her big straw bed. Another one was standing at the door front. 

"Maiya!!!" The Boy called for his dear mother.

She stirred a little bit. She recalled a three year old toddler running behind her. Cltuching her end of Saree. And was calling her repeatedly

"Maiya!!!"

She had none but him as her solace. He was her playmate. He was her only son who accepted her in a second. As his mother. Yet she was only 16 then and he 3!!!

Her eyes blurred in tears instantly. By remembering her Lalla. Her Vrish. He was so tiny, so small, so adorable and so loving toddler when she met him first. She remembered his calling her as "Maiya" just by seeing a glimpse of her. He admitted her wholeheartedly when all others refused herself. Even her husband Karna. He was so very dependent on her yet he tried to save her from all distress. Whenever any person tried to mock her or laugh on her, it was this tiny boy who ran to them by clenched his fist tightly to yell at them

"Tum kyon hote ho mere Maiya ka apaman karnewale?!! (Who are you and how dare you to badmouth my mother?!!)"

He even made a fierce face to shoo all the assulters of hers. She cried before him in pain. And it was he who had wiped her tears gently and assured her that everything would be alright. When nothing was going according to her plan it was he by seeing whose smiling face she realized that she had at least something in her life. Him. Her Lalla who loved her tenderly and unconditionally. It was he who called her as Mother first. Just like it was his eldest sibling Sudama to Padma. So he was always very dear to herself. She loved him more than her own sons. Adopted and biological ones.