Chapter 93: Supriya & Parashuram: Road to Kailash?!!

Start from the beginning

              Madra King Shalya

       Devi Vijaya (Wife of Sahadev)

       His son Crown Prince Arun

Her head felt dizzy and she felt quite nauseous. She recalled the day of her starting of the joinery. From Mardra. Vijaya was reluctant to let her go. She hugged this foolish so-called sister of hers and warned her about the roads. The roads leading to the Ashram of Guru Parashuram was very puzzling. Till now none could remember it by heart. It seemed more difficult to be reached by a girl. Only Devi Amba was successful to go there. None else. Before her or after her. Supriya with a smile bade farewell from her. Arun, Her elder brother, had given her a cronch or Sankh. To use at the rime of her distress. When she would face any kind of difficulty in the roads, she was adviced to blow it. So that the border security guards of Madra could rush to help her.

She tried to swallow her own saliva. As she had nothing to drink with her. Her throat was already dried up. She could not try to blow the cronch as it was not possible in her condition. She could not have a power to do that. She saw a big boulder near the roadside and with difficulty she went to it. To sit down for some times. She with her numb limbs sat over it and took a deep breath. She felt quite good now. Then she looked sadly at her torn up Chappals or shoes. Those shoes helped her a lot. But they were not suitable for a long journey. Of two years. She could change them at Madra. She was offered with new clothes and shoes but at that time they were intact and she did not understand that they could be torn down. Her Saree was too torn up now at several places. She fell down on the sloppy and muddy mountain roads. Her knees were hurt and blood came out of the wounds. It was a difficult journey yet she was not disheartened. A little bit. Hat's off to the dedication of Supriya!!! She was truly comparable with Devi Amba!!! The difference was that Amba wanted to destroy Bhism while she had only a desire. To save Karna. Her husband.