Chapter 92: Supriya & Ganga: Road to Parashuram!!!

Start from the beginning

Then she came forward to dressing table and had touched her forehead

Then she came forward to dressing table and had touched her forehead.  Adorned with her own Chuda Mani or Crown (symbol of marriage). A soft sigh escaped her mouth. Her dear Jiji wanted to give her the Crown gifted by Mata Gandhari. At the time of her own muh Dikhai. But Supriya refused to take it. She politely pointed out to her Jiji that it would be dishonor to take gift of another person. In reality she was ready to share her husband yet she had always felt bad to be the barrier in Karna-Padma love story. She had snatched her husband yet she did not want to snatch her Crown or Chuda Mani. When Padma could nor be able to convince Supriya to take the Crown she made a crown for her baby sister. Matching her own. Simple and elegant. A golden One. With a big Ruby in the middle. Matching with his Crown!!! Depicting his love for him!!! A simple one!! Just like her Su!!! It was fantastic to look at!!! And favorite of Supriya!!!

With heavy heart she put down her Crown. And touched it with love. She recalled the day of their marriage. He was so angry on her that he never looked at her direction. While putting the Crown. Yet she was staring hard at his face. In reality she gawking at him. A small smile appeared in her lips. As a young girl she was too naive yet not so naive to underestimate his hatred to herself. She overlooked his anger and like a devotee took everything he gave her. Sadness. Aloofness. Agony. Pain. Suffering. Indifference. Guilt. And then their hearts gradully started to understand each other's feelings. Attraction. Devotion. Love. Happiness. Togetherness. Belonhiness. She had to leave him twice before yet her heart belonged to him. She thought of him. She prayed for his safety. She felt so incomplete without him. As a wife.  And also as a devotee. She was now complete with him. Her existence was with him. Without him she was just a void!!! Nothing!!!!

 Without him she was just a void!!! Nothing!!!!

Padma putting Crown on Supriya

With a sigh she touched it for the last time and then hurriedly changed her clothes. To the simple Saree. Then she noticed her lamp. She took it with her and touched it on her forehead. With devotion. She would take it to herself. She would not leave it alone now. Like before when she left him. At the rime of the birth of Vrishaketu.

Then she looked at the room. When she saw his old Chappals or shoes, she sat down and touched it on her head lovingly. She loved to pay tribute to his everything. Be it his Vijay bow. Or his shoes. She was in love with him. His evetyhing. After that she got up and went out of the room. She knew where to go now.
...............................