Chapter 3: Corner Them

ابدأ من البداية

There she came close to see a bunch of bodyheats inside the vans and up from the helicopter as they all came out and went after them. "Go go go! After them! Do not let them escape!" Croft stated, signalling the soldiers to head inside the woods to go after them. Soldiers were going in the woods as Y/n turn her head and kept running with them while motioning them to keep running which they follow. 

As they were running, they all could hear a vroom coming towards them then came by a stomp as they all look over to see some big bots tracking them down. "Crap! They're onto to us!" Uzi said as Y/n look at them, noticing that they were trying to cut them off from their way out. "Not to mention! They're quite big." N said as V and J look at him. "We knew that already." they both simultaneously stated as N sheepishly smile at them while rubbing his neck. 

As for the big bots aka Optimus and the Autobots, they were on their way to track them down as they follow them. "Optimus! We're tracking down those unknown bots and on their tail. Do you think you could cut them off?" Elite-1 stated as she scan those unknown bots that were running away from them. "Yes, indeed." Optimus com back to Eilte-1 as he made his way where the end of the highway and on the cliff. 

Eilte-1 turn off her com and look at the unknown bots as her optics saw the same familar black helmet that has small black pointy ears at top while wearing a black leather suit and black boots that has small heels. She then notice that unknown black leather suit bot with a black helmet was looking at her as if she was examining her. Elite-1 was curious about this unknown black leather suit bot until they began to turn around and kept running while motioning their buddies to keep going as they reach the sumit of the cliff. 

But, they all didn't know that the other big bot which is not other than Optimus Prime was waiting there for them which Y/n notice as she ran forward past her friends. Optimus Prime got ready and tried to capture them until Y/n took out her daggers and threw at him as he block her attack. 

Y/n motion the others to run through the big bot as they ran past him while she distract the big bot from blocking their way out. Optimus knew that they were trying to get pass him as he tried to block them by using his axe, but he didn't realize that Y/n threw a dagger on his mouthpiece to get his attention. 

A sudden beep sound was heard as Optimus's optics look at his mouthpiece to realize that the dagger has a bomb with it. Optimus look over to the unknown black leather suit bot was looking straight at him for daring to block their way out as the bots stop their tracks to see that they're at the end of the cliff. "Scrap! A dead end!" Uzi said as they all stop their tracks to see a highway down below them. 

V tsk at the end of the cliff as she turn to look over to see Y/n running towards them while motioning her hands, gesturing them to jump off the cliff. V and J was confused at her until they realize what she meant as they both nodded and grab Uzi and N. Optimus knew what they were going to do as he tried to stop them but sharp kinves were thrown at him. He block those knives as his optics look at the unknown black leather suit bot was protecting them with her head, looking over at him for daring to stop them. 

The bots soon began to jump off the cliff, leaving N and Uzi freak out by this. "Hey, what are you guys doing? We're not going to jump off a cliff!" Uzi stated as she tried to back out, but held by J. "Stop backing out! We got no other choice! Y/n suggested otherwise!" J stated as she pull her and made them jump off the cliff. "Wait?! Y/n suggested?!" N shouted, making him confused as they all went down on the cliff. "She did! Now, just shut up and just fall!" V stated at N while holding his hand while J held hers, leaving Uzi holding onto N. 

As they were falling down from the cliff, Y/n jump off as the beeping started going faster which Optimus realize that he forgot about dagger that was sticking onto his mouthpiece. Optimus tried to take it out from his mouthpiece before time runs out as he quickly pull it out before time ends.