cockring (sodo x rain)

rain had been messing with sodo on stage all night. running up to him, grabbing his dick and then running away and so on. just simply fucking with him. and sodo wasn't having any of his shit.

So, when the ritual had ended and they were released to go back to theirr room, rain broke into a sprint, sprinting to their shared bedroom. he knew he riled sodo up. his heart beating from his recent activity. rain had started thinking about how fast his heart would race during his soon to be activity.

sodo burst through the door, cutting rain out of his thoughts. "so.. you think you can just tease me like that and get away with it?" he sneered, tossing his helmet onto the sofa next to him. "

take off your clothes. now." sodo demand looking at the water ghoul. rain nodded, and got up to do what he was told. sodo had quickly started stripping out of his clothes. rain following suit.

rain found his spot on the bed once more. sodo threw off his socks, and made his way ofer to rain. pressing their body's together, his hot breath fanning across rains neck and collar bone. "I think you need to be taught a lesson." he purred, his tongue darting out to trace a line down rains neck.

rain held his breath, when sodo licked his neck, sending shivers straight down to his dick. Sodo let out a soft moan, his lust fueled by the scent of rains arousal. he pulled back from rain, before reaching into the nightstand drawer and grabbing out the cockring.

sodo then placed his hand around rains shaft, taking the ghouls mouth into his, his other hand finding rains nipple to play with.
Rains breath speed up, due to all of the stimulation he was receiving at that moment.

sodo speed up his hand, causing rain to come close to his orgasm, but being blocked by the cock ring. he let out a whine. sodo stopped what all of he was doing. "turn around love." he whispered silently to his lover. rain did as he was told and turned around.

sodo groaned as he pushed into rains tiny hole, his dick pushing against his tight walls. rain let out a moan as sodo started to pull in and out of him. he then let out a small cry due to him not being currently stretched.

sodo held one hand at rains waist, his other on rains nipple, once again playing with it. he moved in and out of rain. both morning in pleasure.

"fuck~ sodo~ please~ let me cum-" risk begged, but sodo just denied him. the fire ghoul sped up, as he felt his climax coming. he pushed in and out of rain wildly, completely destroying him. he soon felt his climax come, he moaned at a high pitch as he released all of his white sticky seed into the tiny ghoul beneath him.

he pulled the cock ring off of rain, quickly starting up a half round. he was only gonna go until rain cums. the fire ghoul started up his unholy fucking, this time rain was able to cum whenever. since sodo had just came, he was overstimulated. as he sped up both him and rain came to their climax's. they both released onto, and into, one another.