Jen gets hurt a lot

Start from the beginning

She put on a long sleeved green undershirt with a black shirt over top, grayish black jean shorts, fishnets on underneath the shorts, and converse shoes. She wrapped a black choker around her neck with small chains connecting to the O ring attached to it. Jen took out her messy ponytail to rewrap it up into a much prettier low ponytail.

She wouldn't admit it, but she felt much better after getting out of those gross clothes. She came out with a pout, Took you long enough. Gwen deadpanned as she threw down the old DS onto the RV couch. Max sighed, having to hold back the urge to roll his eyes at his granddaughter's bickering, You look much better Jen.

So I can go now? she smiled brightly, Max nodded, Just make sure Jen stays by your side Gwen. Jen deflated at that, Aw man, I almost forgot about that. She scoffed.

----

The two girls ran excitedly into the play-place, Max had given them 10 bucks each to get coins and go spend them all on useless prizes. Jen gasped with a wide smile and stars in her eyes as she circled around the bright place. Gwen sighed boredly as her eyes scanned around the old arcade.

Jen put a hand on her hip, "Why are you so down? You used to love this place! We both did." she huffed. Gwen shrugged, Of course you'd like it, you're just a little baby. I'm much more mature, I'm not into sticky musty places like these anymore, with pizza engraved into the unwashed floors. She egged on, Jen regretted trying to even be a little nice to her cousin.

She decided to ignore the red head and skip further into the place, Gwen just a few steps behind her.

For the next 30 minutes Jen jumped from each game in the entire place, the two agreed to not tell Max and just run around the place on their own. Jen frowned as she realized she pushed her last coin into the game's slot machine. She shrugged and rubbed her hands together to prepare for the best final battle she'd ever play.

Jen made inaudible sounds as she jerked her hands left and right that gripped the game's controls, her tongue poking out in focus. Her round pupils reflected the bright colors that bounced off the old screen, she ripped her hands from the sticks controls and then shouted with frustration Aw what! Already over!? What a scam! she blew a raspberry and stomped off.

Gwen stood next to the concession stand sipping on an off brand soda when she saw her cousin stomping over, she sighed and relinquished the peace of her last sip of her soda. Jen came over with a pout, spent my last coin on straight dog crap. she sighed loudly, Gwen rolled her eyes and dug in her pocket, I think I have enough for 3 more plays, here.

Jen's eyes brightened, and she snatched the extra coins, Ohh! You're the best cousin ever! She skipped backed happily, Gwen huffed with a small smile as she threw the cup away and followed behind Jen slowly.

By the time she got to the arcade game Jen was at, she was sulking. Gwen raised an eyebrow, turning her head and noticing the big GAME OVER on screen. She chuckled, Man, you suck! I haven't played this in years, but I'm sure I could beat you. I'm much better than some randomized player bot." she piped in with a cheeky smile.

Jen could smell a challenge and sat back up Oh reallyyy? her eyes glimmered with mischievous as she inserted another coin and using a button, selected 2 players.

Gwen stood next to Jen, she was sure to stretch her rusty gaming fingers, and so was Jen. "It's been a while since I've played with someone real." Jen chuckled, "I could say the same." Gwen agreed, placing her hands on the 2nd joystick.

The 2 selected their chosen fighters, Jen cackled, "Hammerhead? Really?" Gwen raised a brow "Oh, don't start! Mine's better than your basic pick, every 7-year-old picks the monkey." Jen puffed out her cheeks, "Well newsflash! I'm 10!"