"--lay next to me."

Start from the beginning

"Then come on and lay next to me." He mumbled in a hushed yet demanding tone.

I bit the inside of my cheek while walking over and pulling myself up on my bed before laying down beside him, an inch or so in between us.

"I don't bite." He muttered before wrapping an arm around my shoulders and pulling me closer to him so that our sides touched.

I bit my lip, feeling my cheeks grow hot. The only time I've ever been this close to him was back in the bathroom when we...

"I'm sorry, you know." He mumbled.

I sighed. "I know."

He shook his head but kept silent. "I got carried away, that's all." He stared ahead, not daring to even look at me once.

I hesitated before laying a hand on his cheek and turning his face to look at me. "It's fine, okay?" I whispered. "Everyone gets angry. I'm sure you didn't mean it." I pulled my lips up to a soft small smile.

"Yeah," He mumbled. Licking his lips, he gazed down at me, taking me in from head to toe. "You're beautiful, you know that?" He whispered.

I bit my lip. "Thank you."

"To be honest..." He looked into my eyes. "I don't think you know just how beautiful you are."

I pressed my lips together, anticipation building inside of me as my stomach began filling up with numerous amounts of butterflies.

"I think I should show you." He continued to whisper, his lips just inches from mine. "Would you let me?" He stared long and hard into my eyes, an unknown feeling running through my veins.

I opened my mouth to say something but soon closed it once I realized I was rendered speechless. Picking at the skin of my lips, I nodded.

Leaning down, he brushed my bangs from my face, his fingers tracing the side of my face before moving over to my lips. Moving in closer, he fluttered his eyes to a close, his lips just centimeters away until they pressed firmly to mine.

An indescribable feeling swelled my heart as I pulled his face closer to mine, my palm pressed against his warm cheek as I moved myself closer to his body.

Moving his head to the other side without removing his lips from mine, he leaned in closer to me, the top of his body on top of mine as his lips continued to suck mine. His hand gently held the side of my neck, his thumb caressing the side of my jaw.

Parting his lips from mine so that we could both take a quick breath to pull ourselves together, Justin laid his forehead against mine before pecking my lips and moving his head down to the crook of my neck.

I gasped the moment his plump lips met in contact with my warm skin, sending me into an all time high. Fluttering my eyes to a close, my mouth gaped open, I wrapped my arm around his neck.

He flicked his tongue on the spot he had kissed before opening his mouth and sucking on it, causing me to moan.

Grinning against my skin, he sucked even harder, slowly licking the supple skin, kissed it one last time before traveling butterfly kisses along my neck until he got to the other side, kissing the same spot over and over again until he found my sweet spot, causing me to moan even louder than before.

"Justin..." I whimpered, digging my teeth into my bottom lip.

He continued his techniques before he pulled away, grinning down at me. Just as he was about to press his lips back to mine, the door to my room flew open, Dennis frantically running in.

Pushing Justin off me as gently and fast as I could, I sat up. "Dennis, what's wrong?"

"Mom and dad are home!" He threw his hands in the air.