Clone Wars Begin

A decade had passed since the Death of Qui-gon, and much had changed in that time. Several systems were threatening to Succeed, and the Senate was torn on the actions that should be taken. Dooku had left the Order during this Time, and she had spent much time training Anakin with the assistance of Obi-wan. She had taken much care to curb Anakin's arrogance. It had mostly worked, as Anakin was excellent at coming up with a plan in the heat of Combat while acknowledging he wasn't the best at everything despite being the chosen one. Whenever he got too egotistical about his title, she used the Force to slap the ego out of him. Palpatine had been trying to gain access to Anakin's training, but she had shut that down after the Fifth attempt by quietly hinting that she knew Palpatine was the Sith Lord the Jedi are looking for and that she would notify the council if he kept trying to force his way into her training sessions. Considering the panic radiating from Palpatine afterwards, she knew he had understood.

Sidious sat in his office, thinking on the Jedi. One Jedi in Particular infact. Grandmaster Kami was an Enigma, one he couldn't comprehend. The Grandmaster knew who he was, that much was obvious. The Veiled threat had made that obvious. But why hadn't she done anything? If she knew he was the Sith lord, how come she still let him talk to Anakin? Had she taken steps to stop his plans, or was she simply letting things play out? How did she know? How long had she known? How was she so powerful? How had she lived for so long? So many questions, yet no answers. The republics files on her held no answers, yet they dated back to the old republic days. The Jedi Archives held no more information, the ones he could access anyway, and some of them had been written BY HER! It was like she kept all but the general information about herself hidden, and yet there was one thing he knew. She went wherever the Force guided her, and massive calamities had followed in her wake on numerous occasions.

Padme Amidala, the Senator for Naboo, had an attempt made on her life. The council had placed Obi-wan and Anakin in charge of Protecting her, only for another attempt to be foiled by Anakin. After the Second Attack, she had joined her Padawan in protecting the Senator on Naboo, while Obi-wan investigated the Assassin. She watched the developing Relationship between Anakin and Padme, and had a bittersweet smile. Her heart ached for her Friends, and a Loneliness built up within her. She missed Hermione's nagging, Draco being a Whining Daddy's boy, even Ron and his eating Habits. But most of all, she missed Luna and Neville, even with all the Headaches Luna had regularly given her. She missed the family she and Neville had created, she even missed his Grandmother, the Cranky old Granny that she was. She felt a tear slip down her cheek, but she wiped it away before anyone could notice. Attatchments were the Hardest part of being Immortal, that was something she had learnt a long time ago. Well, that and Boredom, but she had solved the Boredom problem thanks to the Jedi.

It had been a week after they had arrived on Naboo, and in that time 2 Squads of the Space wolves had arrived to supplement the Naboo Guards already present. "Master, I'm a little bit worried about these Mercenaries. What if they turn on us?" Anakin stated one evening. She snorted in amusement. "Relax Anakin, the Wolves can be trusted. I'm friends with their Boss, and I've used them before to assist in Delicate matters. That, and they always honour their contracts. Considering I helped set them up 25 years ago, them betraying us is highly unlikely. Get some rest Anakin. Have fun~" Anakin choked at her suggestive tone. "I d-don't know what you're suggesting I'm going to be doing Master, Goodnight." She snickered as the Teenager beat a Hasty retreat. She now understood why Dumbledore, Sirius and Remus had enjoyed Teasing her about her relationship with Hermione, and why the Twins had done the Same to Ron and Ginny. The sadness came again, accompanied by the Anger she held for Dumbledore. She allowed herself a few tears for her lost friends, then dried her eyes and went to visit Abeloth.

When she returned the next Morning, she found Anakin and Padme having a Couple moment on the Balcony. She could also feel the turmoil in Anakin, and so with great regret she had to break the mood. "So, when's the wedding Lovebirds?" Her Padawan and Padme leapt apart immediately, blushing and stuttering excuses as she cackled. "M-master! It's not l-like that at all!" Anakin yelled, while Padme yelled "Grandmaster Kami! W-we aren't R-romantically involved at all!" She raised an eyebrow. "Really? Cause the power of Horny between you two is so powerful I can practically taste it. Besides, I know what young love looks like, hell I've experienced it." A tear slipped from her eye in Remembrance, then she pushed aside the sadness to refocus on the task at hand. "After all, who do you think encourages the younglings to have Relationships with each other? The amount of secret relationships I could reveal to you right now is so high, we would be here for a month. Every Jedi has a loved one, besides Yoda because he's old and Windu because he follows the Code way too strictly. And me because Immortality." Once more, her friend's faces came to her mind, alongside the faces of her family. She once more shoved those feelings aside, refocusing on helping her Student. "Anyway, I can sense something troubling you Anakin. What's wrong?" She could sense that her shift from teasing to motherly had thrown the two off balance, but Anakin recovered quickly. "I had a dream last night, of my Mother. She was dying." She frowned, tapping her chin as she thought that through for a moment. "Hmm, that is troubling. If you have another, tell me immediately, okay?" Anakin nodded.